Pattaya Motorbike Theft Gang Led By 14 Year Old Boy, Arrested By Police

Rimmer

Pattaya Motorbike theft gang led by 14 year old boy, arrested by Police

PATTAYA:-- A motorbike theft gang led by a boy of only 14 years of age have been arrested by Banglamung Police. Police Lieutenant Colonel Supachat, Deputy Chief of Banglamung Police led a press conference at the station on Thursday to announce the arrest of 5 of the gang members, four of which are under the aged of 18.

A number of stolen motorbikes and a selection of spare parts were seized at the ringleaders rented room in Naklua.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/49632/pattaya-motorbike-theft-gang-led-14-year-boy-arrested-police/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-02-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

It's getting better and better every day.........first a 13 yo which was caught selling himself for sexual services and now a 14 yo arrested as a gang leader......not very long ago an 11yo arrested for the rape of a 9yo.

What's my point? I've no clue........fact is that I read it more and more..........what's going on with the parents?

It's getting better and better every day.........first a 13 yo which was caught selling himself for sexual services and now a 14 yo arrested as a gang leader......not very long ago an 11yo arrested for the rape of a 9yo.

What's my point? I've no clue........fact is that I read it more and more..........what's going on with the parents?

Getting more and more like 'Farangland' all the time. Maybe they watch our movies ;)