Location Of Store Selling Motorcycle Tires

connda

I'm looking for a store that sells motorcycle tires. I drive a Honda Dream 125. Most of my driving is on the highway. I want to get some quality tires on my bike for all of the obvious reasons.

Can anyone recommend a store?

IRC tires are good value and I use those as well. Cheaper are the "quick" brand. More expensive and better quality are Dunlop/Michelin tires and top of the line would be Pirelli. Not sure what brands are available for the Honda Dream as these brands I looked into for my Honda Click 17" rims. I use the stores on Chang Moi Rd, heading away from the moat there are a couple shops on the right side, they can change them for you there as well for an extra small charge. Check you PSI after as few shops use a gauge.

I have put 35,000km on my Wave 125 - much on the highway. I just put on some Vee Rubber (had Thai Dunlops before) , and I think they are great.

Sticky, strong, cheap, and made in Thailand. Get the biggest that'll fit on the rims.

Any motocy shop in Thailand!

I have put 35,000km on my Wave 125 - much on the highway. I just put on some Vee Rubber (had Thai Dunlops before) , and I think they are great.

Sticky, strong, cheap, and made in Thailand. Get the biggest that'll fit on the rims.

35,000k's on a wave??? My hat is off to you my friend ;)

35,000k's on a wave??? My hat is off to you my friend wink.png

I bought it with 19,500 on it and it has 55k now. Still strong like bull...

35,000k's on a wave??? My hat is off to you my friend wink.png

I bought it with 19,500 on it and it has 55k now. Still strong like bull...

I rode one for about 50k's and was sooo happy to get back on my real bike ;) Poor thing nearly blew it up 10 times so use to changing gears the normal way ;) But ya right they are a unbreakable

Wow. No luck today finding motorcycle tires. I probably passed 20 stores selling car tires, but no motorcycle tires. Did a lot of driving and only came across small motorcycle shops selling a limited number of tires, and no English speakers, so I couldn't explain what I wanted (the widest, high quality tire with a better than average speed rating). I speak some Thai, but not enough to get those specification understood.

So still looking for recommendation, especially for a shop where someone speaks at least some English. I really want to get new rubber on my bike.

Thanks!

check out the shops on the same road as the new Spice in town, the one that leads to kad luang, forgotten what its called though, there are a few shops that sell all types of tyres and loads of mods etc

18.789884,98.997958 - Meh Kaa (แม่ข่า)

they are the main distributors for Chiang Mai for Motorbike and Bicycle parts. They have just about everything and anything. Think they are open everyday except Sunday.

edit: My Thai is horrible....

Edited by CMSteve

18.789884,98.997958 - Meh Kaa (แม่ข่า)

they are the main distributors for Chiang Mai for Motorbike and Bicycle parts. They have just about everything and anything. Think they are open everyday except Sunday.

edit: My Thai is horrible....

I popped that into Google map. Right behind Verachai Court off of Chang Moi. I'll check it out.

Thanks!