Good Inexpensive Hotel (sukhumvit)

marmite

Going to be in Bangkok alone for a couple of nights before meeting up with a buddy of mine to travel around Thailand for a month.

I was hoping that someone could recommend a hotel for me thats close to night-life, clean, preferably less than 1000BHT/Night, and of course.....girl friendly :o

Cheers

Siam Hotel is [well, maybe not close enough to the nightlife as you may like] on Petchburi- an easy stroll away from the Petchburi Rd. MRT station. You could get a room there for +/- Bt 800 http://bangkok.hotelguide.net/data/h100125.htm

And the Rex Hotel is smack in between the Thong Lor and Phrom Phong BTS stations.

http://www.hotelvisit.com/rexhotel.html

Nightlife is a taxi away from there....

Going to be in Bangkok alone for a couple of nights before meeting up with a buddy of mine to travel around Thailand for a month.

I was hoping that someone could recommend a hotel for me thats close to night-life, clean, preferably less than 1000BHT/Night, and of course.....girl friendly  :o

Cheers

Thai House Inn, 1/1 Sukhumvit Soi 7. (In the tunnel between Suk Soi 5 and Suk Soi 7.)

Tel. # 0-22554698 or 0-22548695. E-mail [email protected] or http://thai-houseinn,port5.com.

A/C, HW, near the Nana Skytrain stop, and near the Soi 7 Beer Garden.

Across the street a little is Sukhumvit Soi 4 where you will find the Nana Entertainment Complex with loads of gogo bars, beer bars and restaurants.

Ruamchitt plaza, soi 15.

Either just above or below 1000 baht, hopefully 900.

"Cleanish", good location in the heart of Sukhumvit, above Thermae, Bush Garden and now M Bar, so you can get a late drink, and has a small rooftop pool.

Bush Garden has ok-looking girls, and alright food. Good attitude of the staff and manager "Nok"...and local boy in brown Tib and friends who "look-after" everything ;-)

In reality is more shabby than pics on the web show.

Have a good trip.

PB or Playboy hotel,Soi 3,walking distance to Nana and Sukhumvit...

700 Thb per night upstairs,large rooms,may have coacraches passing by but normaly clean bed sheet as they are used to change the sheet few times per day as well...

in 700 m around area best place,near Bumrungrad hospital...

have a good stay

:o

Honey - Soi 19

I have stayed there and will again. Nothing special but very friendly staff and a reasonable cafe that is open late.

Some of patrons are a bit 'seedy' though, my gf wouldn't go near the pool :D

patrons are a bit 'seedy' though,...seedy.......what.....

Honey was always known as your "Home from Home"delightful place..

Will admit that some of our old Germain friends over the years used to be a little bit "boys trous" and if more than 2 of them ever got into the pool at the same time there wasnt much room left for anyone else......but they were always sooo excited.....

Seven oclock in the morning after chucking out time from the Therme you could always relax over a breakfast of big Sings for a couple of hours before crashing out for a bit of kip before the evening session..

Also as I have said before it was for a long time the main staging post for all the TIT lads on their "Taka-way brides week long hol"...O the ups and downs ..decisions..decisions.....Yea quite like her but prefer the other one ..but will see what like this new I am supposed to be meeting tonight.is like..at Cabbages & Condoms...if she turns up..... :o

One young guy I met from yorkshire was permanantly on the sauce for 5 days and finally went home...empty handed as it were ..too much for the poor lad....(shy)

The coffee shop was always open til 2-00 am and usually later with an all night room service.

Big Sings were 30 bt and a tuk -tuk from Soi Cowboy...10 bt

The family who run it have been there for over 40 years and dont look as though they will ever giver it up...A Bankok Icon.. :D

For more sensitive souls I would recco.the Manhatten just round the corner,good prices,service and a little beer bar with poool tables just across the Soi.

I had about 6 guys stay there a couple of months ago and no probs.... :D