Floorball Games (Like Hockey Without The Ice) Every Saturday

sharky1

I received this by email:

Every Saturday we play Floorball (like hockey without the ice) in north Pattaya. We need some extra players. Are you interested?

No experience necessary. Hockey sticks supplied. Just bring water, towel, and running shoes. We play for 90 minutes. We are all between 15-55 and come from Thailand, Europe, and Canada. See you on the court!

When: Saturdays at 15:00.

Where: Pattaya Sports Complex. Soi Potisarn 5 (this is opposite the only temple on Naklua road).

Cost: None.

Hockey without the ice is called hockey, not floorball.

Very true. Wonder if they use proper hockey sticks and only use one side to hit the ball. Seem to remember a similar game called shinty which allowed using both sides of the stick and didn't involve any ice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I received this by email:

Every Saturday we play outdoor Floorball (like hockey without the ice) in Jomtien Thepprasit 7 (drive for 2 km at the youth sports complex on the right). We need some extra players. Are you interested?

No experience necessary. Hockey sticks supplied. Just bring water, towel, and running shoes. We play for 60 minutes. We are all between 15-55 and come from Thailand, Europe, south America, and Canada. See you by the badminton court! We are about 20 players.

When: Saturdays at 15:00.

Where: Jomtien Thepprasit 7 (drive for 2 km at the youth sports complex on the right).

Cost: None.

post-151124-0-66405500-1347526227_thumb.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If no ice hockey any inline hockey??

I joined the team. There's a big game every Sunday at 4pm for 1 hour. Keep driving alone Thepprasit soi 7 about 2km until you see the sports center on your right. Go further in until you see a group of people with floor ball sticks. No experience required. All welcome. All equipment provided.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PATTAYAFLOORBALL/?bookmark_t=group

Edited by beachroadlover2

If no ice hockey any inline hockey??

I joined the team. There's a big game every Sunday at 4pm for 1 hour. Keep driving alone Thepprasit soi 7 about 2km until you see the sports center on your right. Go further in until you see a group of people with floor ball sticks. No experience required. All welcome. All equipment provided.

https://www.facebook...ookmark_t=group

New location for next week on facebook group.

post-167439-0-13249800-1360557505_thumb.