Sponsors Letter

I am hoping to apply for a family visa for my wife for this June. We have gathered our information and I feel all that is missing is the sponsor letter from me.I have read an enormous amount of information from this site and to that I will always be thankful,but can I ask help on my letter,iam an engineer not a scholar so all help will be gratefully received......

The guidance I got on the letter to accompany an application for a visa was as follows. I realise your situation is different but the outline might be useful.

UK Embassy Bangkok [Your name]

Wireless Road Lumpini [Your UK Address]

dd/mm/yy

Dear Sir / Madam

Personal details [1st paragraph]

- Your profiles, DOB, family, marital status, family background.

- Your current address and details of the property owner (uk)

- Has the property enough bedrooms for her to stay? Explain how many rooms.

(include photo's)

Relationship [2nd paragraph]

- Where and when you first met with full explanation

- How long have you been together

- How often do you visit Thailand

- How you keep in contact

- How the relationship developed with each other

- State about your plan for marriage

- Explain about your plans for the future

- And what is her reason to apply for this visa

Financial Status [3rd paragraph]

- Provide and explain your assets in UK

- What is you current job, how long have you worked for this

company? How much is your salary or annual income?

-Explain the current status of your financial account

- Show responsibility for all expenses

Your faithfully

[Your name]

• Like 2

Many thanks David and rawhod, I think I have been over thinking this letter due to its importance. David your letter is just concise with all of the important details clearly outlined. If I was left to my own devices I old have started writing war and peace.....Many thanks

I recently applied for flr for my wife whilst in the uk on a family visit visa. I'd recommend being completely honest in the letter and give a clear outline of your intentions whilst in the uk. Also stress that your partner has reason to return to thailand as I know many visas are refused because they don't a strong case to suggest they will return. Hope this helps

• Like 1

Have pm'ed you with a copy of the letter used recently.

could you possibly pm me a copy as well please david, am in the middle of getting everything ready for settlement visa and suffering writers block, many thanks in advance

The guidance I got on the letter to accompany an application for a visa was as follows. I realise your situation is different but the outline might be useful.

UK Embassy Bangkok [Your name]

Wireless Road Lumpini [Your UK Address]

dd/mm/yy

Dear Sir / Madam

Personal details [1st paragraph]

- Your profiles, DOB, family, marital status, family background.

- Your current address and details of the property owner (uk)

- Has the property enough bedrooms for her to stay? Explain how many rooms.

(include photo's)

Relationship [2nd paragraph]

- Where and when you first met with full explanation

- How long have you been together

- How often do you visit Thailand

- How you keep in contact

- How the relationship developed with each other

- State about your plan for marriage

- Explain about your plans for the future

- And what is her reason to apply for this visa

Financial Status [3rd paragraph]

- Provide and explain your assets in UK

- What is you current job, how long have you worked for this

company? How much is your salary or annual income?

-Explain the current status of your financial account

- Show responsibility for all expenses

Your faithfully

[Your name]

+1 ,Sounds like the one I did with the help of people from tv

I also had a letter from my employer as confirmation of paragraph 3

And as I did not own the house I was living in I got the person with their name on the tenancy agreement write a kind of sponsors letter ( I wrote it and got them to review it and sign it) .

I don't suppose it would be possible for someone to send me a copy of the letter referenced in the above posts? It would really help me check my own letter to make sure I have the right balance of information! Thank you in advance :).

Have pm'ed you with a copy of the letter used recently.

could you possibly pm me a copy as well please david, am in the middle of getting everything ready for settlement visa and suffering writers block, many thanks in advance

Just saw your post as I wasn't following this Thread.

Have pm'ed you a copy.

Good Luck with the application.

David

I don't suppose it would be possible for someone to send me a copy of the letter referenced in the above posts? It would really help me check my own letter to make sure I have the right balance of information! Thank you in advance smile.png.

jojo90, I'm not to sure if you are looking for a copy of my letter or one of the other posters here, however, can I suggest that you actually send a personal message to the member concerned and request it.

I would be very disappointed if I sent a member here some personal correspondence and they then forwarded it to someone else.

We all try and help each other, but ask for help in the right way.

I don't suppose it would be possible for someone to send me a copy of the letter referenced in the above posts? It would really help me check my own letter to make sure I have the right balance of information! Thank you in advance smile.png.

jojo90, I'm not to sure if you are looking for a copy of my letter or one of the other posters here, however, can I suggest that you actually send a personal message to the member concerned and request it.

I would be very disappointed if I sent a member here some personal correspondence and they then forwarded it to someone else.

We all try and help each other, but ask for help in the right way.

Hi David,

Apologies - didn't twig this was a personal letter - I thought it was perhaps a generic template people were using with some examples!

Joe.

Hi David,

Apologies - didn't twig this was a personal letter - I thought it was perhaps a generic template people were using with some examples!

Joe.

Joe ... no problems ... thumbsup.gif

Have PM'ed you a copy.

The letter is nothing special, just that it seems to cover most bases and neatly fits on 1 page and helps with writers block sometimes.

Assuming that it's a tourist visa application, try and reinforce the reasons why your dearly beloved will return to Thailand on completion of the Visa.

This seems to be a real hotspot for them.

Having a car and money in the Bank aren’t, in the Embassy's eyes, adequate eyes reasons enough for return when the car can be sold and money transferred.

Look for those things which anchor her in Thailand.

In my Thai gf's case it was the fact that she genuinely has to care for her 2 sisters 4 kids who live with her as their mothers work away from the Farm to earn more money.

We then tied that story in with a few photos evidencing this.

Have a read of this post as it might help you a little ... http://www.thaivisa....sa-application/

Good Luck with your application.

David