Wonder How Much I Can Sell Ipad 3 For Here?

hinhua

Seems like most of the shops in MBK are now down to 18,000 for the 16 GB/WiFi version, still holding at 23,400 for the 16 GB/LTE model.

Apple s slowly figuring out how to defeat the scalpers, thats all. I dont think it will ever be what it was, simultaneous launches all over the world along with an apparently huge output has killed the grey market. I would not be surprised if the ipad 3 was officially available in Thailand next week.

Seems like most of the shops in MBK are now down to 18,000 for the 16 GB/WiFi version, still holding at 23,400 for the 16 GB/LTE model.

Apple s slowly figuring out how to defeat the scalpers, thats all. I dont think it will ever be what it was, simultaneous launches all over the world along with an apparently huge output has killed the grey market. I would not be surprised if the ipad 3 was officially available in Thailand next week.

Yup. Agreed with you. I used to import few units of Iphone4 and Ipad1/ipad2 from first batch country and sell for a profit. Now no longer can.

This article talk about how Apple killed off the grey market: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/03/26/apple-kills-grey-market-by-tightening-control-over-inventory/

Yup. Agreed with you. I used to import few units of Iphone4 and Ipad1/ipad2 from first batch country and sell for a profit. Now no longer can.

This article talk about how Apple killed off the grey market: http://www.gottabemo...over-inventory/

All the new iPad units currently for sale here in Thailand are "grey market" units, so not sure who's killed what? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 brand new 16GB WiFi iPad 3s in black selling for THB20,000 each and a brand new unlocked 16GB WiFi + 4G iPad 3 also in black for THB25,000, and an orginal dark grey cover for THB1,300. All are in original packaging and available in either Bangkok or Pattaya. see my ad in Thai Visa

I have 2 brand new 16GB WiFi iPad 3s in black selling for THB20,000 each and a brand new unlocked 16GB WiFi + 4G iPad 3 also in black for THB25,000, and an orginal dark grey cover for THB1,300. All are in original packaging and available in either Bangkok or Pattaya. see my ad in Thai Visa

Too late 16GB in MBK is now around 15-16k and 4G about 19k. Next week official release also.

I bet some late sellers are kicking themselves too!