Free 5-Day Sailing Aboard Luxury Catamaran April 6-11

If you love to sail and always wanted to sail a luxury catamaran, this adventure is for you!

I need one crew member to sail with me from Koh Samui, Thailand, to Tioman, Malaysia. All expenses are paid for during the sailing trip however you need to pay for your own transportation from Tioman.

We will stop along the way in Redang Island which is also in Malaysia. We expect to leave Koh Samui on April 6th and arrive in Tioman around the April 11th.

Passage involves real work and night sailing. Your main responsibility will be to keep a careful look-out for other boats and obstacles during your watches (including night watches).

English, French and Spanish spoken.

Requirements: University Degree, valid passport, cooking ability preferred, prior sailing experience helpful but not required.

Thanks Samui Coconut for filling-in the blanks. The boat is indeed a Catana 50. I encourage anyone interested to reply with a little about themselves and maybe even a photoclap2.gif

I'm intrigued that a university degree is essential , but previous sailing experience not required!

Someone has to read the instruction manual for the satnav.biggrin.png

That would be beyond the limits of most graduates I know!

Give me a practical man any time.

Further, I'm very surprised at the people who handed "likes" for the pathetic answer above about needing a degree to read a manual.

All spent the best years of your life getting an Arts degree instead of being big boys did you? jerk.gif

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1

Further, I'm very surprised at the people who handed "likes" for the pathetic answer above about needing a degree to read a manual.

All spent the best years of your life getting an Arts degree instead of being big boys did you? jerk.gif

No - but I do have a sense of humour cool.png

No - but I do have a sense of humour cool.png

No, the guy who wrote the post had a sense of humour. You had nothing to offer.