Visa Extenstion

Visa for the uk

hi there people this is the first time on a forum, I would like some help if possible please . I'm in the uk at the moment and my wife is with me she has been here for two months and due back in July , this is her second vist first time on a holiday visa and this time on a family visa due to my mother had been given 2weeks to live. Sadly she has past away (55) and things are tuff but on the plus side on mothers day we found out we were expecting are first child so very happy. I really want the baby to be born here (nhs) does my wife need to go back to Thailand and apply for another visa ( settlement , spouse) or is it possible to stay in the uk and speak to the border angetcy . All advice we be grateful thank.

for any visa application she needs to return to Thailand.

Some kinds of applications take a long time, so you might be lucky with the place of birth of your child, or you might not be. Remember if the baby is born in Thailand you will not be classed as the legitimate father unless you marry the mother before, or adopt the child through the courts. But you can still get a British Passport for the child with your name on the Thai Birth certificate.

You can apply for flr o and she may be granted an extension. In regards to the nhs treatment you will have to pay as your partner has no recourse to public funds on her current visa. Expect to pay a minimum of £1500 for the birth and £100 for every visit to see the midwife. Good luck

Nhs treatment is free if you have settlement. My wife had her baby here on a family visit visa and we had to pay for every visit to the hospital and also £ 2200 for the birth. We applied for flro and she was granted llr until 2014. Personally I would apply for flr....