Looking For Condo

krey

I am looking for a new condo to rent in the pattaya, Jontiem, Pratumak areas.

Here is what I am looking for

1. 75sqm or more

2. 1 Bedroom

3. Office space would be nice, extra bedroom would work

4. Pool be a nice bonus

5. View would be a nice bonus

6. Laundry would be a nice bonus

7. Quiet, not a fan of the view taley type condos, nothing against them but prefer to be away from the high foreign type condos

8. Easy going tenant

9. Internet or at least the ability to upgrade or get internet in the room

10. 18 to 25k 6 month term but may stay longer if all is good

11. Oh yes a bright apartment as well, do not like dark apartments

hit me up on here if anyone has some suggestions

cheers

I just bought a 73 sqm studio one bedroom one living room in this complex. The management is very nice and the athmosphere relaxed.

There is a BIG swimming pool - talking not the type children splash in oval bucket-style pools, no , but a real swimming pool you can do turns in - and a small gym.

The residence is both used as a hotel and condominium complex, which gives it a rather charming touch !

Guess you take a chance and see if they got rentals of the 73 sqm types ( there should be some above as well as below our's and on the seaview side ) of this complex. The name is Angket Hip Residence, and is located near the second Jomtien Beach road in the 425 Moo 12 Soi Wat Boonkanjanaram . Website is Triplew.angkethipresidence.dot.com, Phone +66(0)38 236061-2

Maybe this info is of some help. Good luck !

• 4 weeks later...

hi there guys, i'm really new to forums never used one, so i found this topic related and i think i should ask it here.

I'm also lookin for a condo, me and my man will move to thailand in june and will be getting muay thai lessons in rawai,

We need a small, budget condo, i took a look around here and everyone is talkin about big prices but we are looking for most 5000 baht,

Aint it possible guys?

if you know anything, would be great to learn something from someone living in thailand, ah i have lots of questions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,
I have on Phratamnak a very nice 2 bedroom apartment for rent/sale.

73,6 square meters
european kitchen
fully furnished
VERY quiet
2nd floor corner unit
NO seaview
you can take the bed out of one bedroom to have your office
LG laundry machine
2 bathrooms
all rooms have aircons and ceiling fans
cable TV (all rooms have TV)
Internet (wireless in all rooms)
private parking
large swimming pool
24 hour security
20.000 bath/month (negociable when you rent it minimum 12 months)

e-mail me for pictures <13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.>

Edited by metisdead

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Condo for rent by owner

At Le'Nice, Ekkamai , Sukkumvit63 , Bangkok

Fully furnished 1 bedroom and 1 living room with kitchen and bathroom,40 sqm.

-30 second walk to Big-C Super Center.

-5 mins. walk to BTS. skytrain station.

-07 mins. by car to Bangkok International Hospital(in a medium vollume of traffic)

Conditions To Rent:

- Minimum of 06-12 months contract required.

- A 2 months security deposit (refundable).

- A 1 month rental in advance. A Copy of your passport when the lease is signed or work permit if any.

- The Electricity,water, Internet, Cable TV, Telephone bills are excluded from the rent.

- Pets not allowed.

To request a photo of any of my room please contact me call 082-7981150

• 2 months later...

I do not recommend any condo of Heights holdings.

I am in park royal 3

delivery was delayed of 18 months.

after 8 months , crack appears on the building ;-)

roof top swimming pools were never delivered.

ground swimming pool was so badly build ( 55 cm high on one side ) , that they renew it .

they foresee 2 days to renew , 10 days afterwards it's still in work...

On the adv. they say reception like best managed hotel but in fact even the adress of the hotel cannot be get from the reception ( it's not a joke ).

As I plan to retire in Thailand in 7 years, I am debating whether I should buy a condo now or wait.

I am told there are condos for 1 million Baht in Pattaya Area.

I prefer Chingmai or Chingrai area.

I want to hook up with a few condo owners and discuss your experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have condo for rental at Jomtien beach (Jomtien Beach Condominium, S1 Building) on 3rd floor with 53.7 square metres. New bed, mattress, blanket, bed sheet, pillows and TV are provided. 6 months for the minimum retal period and 15,000 baht/month is required. You can see the detail of the room (image) from the link below.

http://pic.free.in.th/id/90bae58b6e8b3a6d7ae4e579b80423d9

I have condo for rental at Jomtien beach (Jomtien Beach Condominium, S1 Building) on 3rd floor with 53.7 square metres. New bed, mattress, blanket, bed sheet, pillows and TV are provided. 6 months for the minimum retal period and 15,000 baht/month is required. You can see the detail of the room (image) from the link below.

http://pic.free.in.th/id/90bae58b6e8b3a6d7ae4e579b80423d9

If you are interested, please, contact <13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.>

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to BUY a condo in Bangkok Gardens, Soi 24, Narathiwas.

If you own a condo in this building or know of someone who does and might be interested in selling, please let me know.

Edited by metisdead
Font

• 1 month later...

I am looking to BUY a condo in Bangkok Gardens, Soi 24, Narathiwas.

If you own a condo in this building or know of someone who does and might be interested in selling, please let me know.

Hi, I have an available unit for sale to propose you if you still look for it.

Please contact me back via [email protected] or 0899252621 / Nop

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys, wonder if anyone can help me, I'm looking for a condo to rent in bangkok for 2 months from 10th December?

Ideally Located in on nut, thonglor, ekamai.

Must have internet,

Swimming pool and gym would be a bonus.

Budget 15k max,

Any help Would be much appreciated.

Elliott

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Condo for rent

Pattaya, Viewtalay 2A, 17th floor, 106m2, 1 bedroom (corner unit + next door unit). There is a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, washing machine, extractor fan, internet 6 MB (15 at night) router and modem included, TV 32, 2 air conditioners, floor and ceiling fans, Jacuzzi, shower cabin and an extra bed. Large swimming pool and parking space.

price 20k, deposit 40k

phone 0895429776, email [email protected]

Hi,

I have a new Condo it is LPN ParkBeach Jomtien. it is 42 SQM, one bedroom at Jomtien Beach.

It is very quiet location and the facility is great, please click here http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/apa/4380139700.html

for more photos please check my FB page. https://www.facebook.com/kensjomtien?ref=hl

If you interested, please feel free to call me 085-3594040 Ken have a great day.

biggrin.png

Edited by klogicstudio

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't found anywhere yet I just listed my condo on AirBnB: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2664077

I only want to rent it out for 2-3 months while I go traveling.

It's 28k a month with their fees, but I can offer a small discount on that if you want to deal with me directly.

If anyone is interested you can call me on 0983-536-016 (late afternoon or evenings) or send me a PM.

NO AGENTS PLEASE

post-205819-0-79679500-1396130651_thumb.
post-205819-0-35600100-1396130683_thumb.
post-205819-0-72767100-1396130709_thumb.
Edited by BeachRoadPatrol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have my own condo -new one in pakkred nonthaburi. Take for 10 mins to Bkk.

All new -10th floor , 50 sq.meter, nice view , 2 bed rooms , 1 toilet room, 1 sitting and kitchen room, 2 air conditioners, tv, microwave, refrigerator , sofa bed, wardrobe , personal car parking, CCTV , security card, guard, free nice fitness room , Yagushi , sauna room, kids room, garden , personal mail box.

Nearby shopping mall (Central , the mall, lotus, big c ) convenient stores, restaurants, 7-11, cafés shop, hospital. If you interested please feel free to contact me via 66850674575 or Skype apinya1471 or email [email protected]

Warm welcome :)

We can talk and if you want to see the real room please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear who wants to rent condo in Chiengmai

I have a room in City View Condo ( Tapae Soi 2) located in Center Chiengmai Near Tapae Gate , walking only 5 minutes arrived Waroros Market , near Railway Station, Transportation

Transit Station and etc.

furnished as studio type appr. 35 sq. metres , air conditioner, american standard tub & sink, water warm heater, and etc. ( no have kitchen or pantry) but have counter bar and wall shelves , cabinets.

monthly rate 8,500 Bth. (preferable yearly contract)

Single or Couple is preferable , pls. contract 092-4969249 or 090-596-5949 HAVE A NICE DAY

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a Condo near Chulalongkorn University to BUY for use by my children while attending college. I would like a two bedroom with a small kitchen and a balcony. I am not looking for luxury or tremendous views, etc. I need a decent, safe place for two young women,near transportation and away from problems.. Any suggestions please reply. I am not trich so it must be a reasonable price and they will live there for about 4-6 years and then I would resell it.. I am unfamiliar with Bangkok area but know Thailand fairly well.

thanks

Edited by dcduffy

• 1 year later...

Hello Krey…

I have also tried to find Luxury Condo in this location. But I didn’t found this according to my requirements. Instead of it, I found the desired one in New York. I know I am giving you the suggestion opposite to your location but if anybody looking for condos they can go here.

The covered area is approx. 37.25 sqm. It is completely full-floor home with elegant bedrooms including elevated, duplex and one luminous three-story penthouse.

I have got all additional services like

· A Transformative Arrival

· Indoor and Outdoor Residents Lounge

· Tranquility Terrace

· The Fitness Retreat

· The Terrace Dining Room

Hope, it will be helpful for you guys!!!

Thank You

Eric Williamson

• 5 months later...