Trucking Company To Move Flat Packed Furniture To Koh Samui

Nirvana

Hi

Please can anyone advise if they know a decent local trucking company that can give rates for trucking furniture down from Chiang Mai area to Koh Samui.

Any good or bad experiences / suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Nirvana

Hi Nirvana,

When are you planning to move? I ask because I'm planning to move the opposite direction (at a date yet to be determined).

Just over a week ago I sent an email to Chiang Mai Removals asking for a quote to collect my stuff from Samui and bring it to Chiang Mai. Despite their website boldly proclaiming that "We won't let you down" and stating that they will get back to us in 24 hours, I have still had no reply - maybe it just wasn't worth it to them...

However, if our dates match up, it may be that we could find a company that will take the job...

Hi James and Nirvana,

Whoops sorry James for not replying to your mail - only excuse is we've been rather busy - if Nirvana could give me an idea of how many cubic metres of goods and when to send I will get you both a quote - James plan was to bring up goods on 6th April.

Thanks,

John

Edited by onthedarkside
business name removed

Hi James and Nirvana,

Whoops sorry James for not replying to your mail - only excuse is we've been rather busy - if Nirvana could give me an idea of how many cubic metres of goods and when to send I will get you both a quote - James plan was to bring up goods on 6th April.

Thanks,

John

Thanks John,

The plan was the 6th April, but I've had to postpone that due to being incapacitated at the moment. Will be a good week or two before I'm fully up and about.

I'll wait and see when Nirvana is thinking, and see how mobile I'll be then. Of course, you could always grab our stuff and put it in storage until we get up there; anyways, let's see what Nirvana says.

Hi Nirvana,

When are you planning to move? I ask because I'm planning to move the opposite direction (at a date yet to be determined).

Just over a week ago I sent an email to Chiang Mai Removals asking for a quote to collect my stuff from Samui and bring it to Chiang Mai. Despite their website boldly proclaiming that "We won't let you down" and stating that they will get back to us in 24 hours, I have still had no reply - maybe it just wasn't worth it to them...

However, if our dates match up, it may be that we could find a company that will take the job...

Hi Both

Pls note plans have changed, the company that we were going to purchase from has fallen through so now i am back to square one looking for a teak wood furniture manufacturer.

Wardrobe , outdoor tables , chairs, coffee tables , consol tables etc etc

If any ideas more than welcome.

Thanks

Nirvana