Self-appointed Mafia Man Beats Up English Man

britmaveric

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck,

No need to do work in Funtown when you can sub-contract.

One brown note and he'll piss blood for a week.

Five brown notes and he'll tie his own hands behind his back and hang himself in his cell.

Soph,

I am 43 and will happily parade my 18 year old girlfriend and 20 year old boyfriend (they get on well together and share make up) in front of you so you can have as big a disgustsafest as you like. Then we'll (not you) all have a beer and laugh at you. Deal?

Why don't us fellas have a men only forum ? Not that I'm sexist or anything, but whats good for them- - - - . :o

i agree Simbo , women have been selling themselves since time began so how can we let them have a opinion on this board , if a man is rich it does not matter to women if he looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp hes handsome , if hes broke hes a dirty old man and should be ashamed of him self for trying to get his leg over , women like children should be seen and not heard , and to all the falang women out there have a good christmass and get as much out of your man as you can , because if he comes out here and sees how real women look after there men , your days are numbered

Why don't us fellas have a men only forum ? Not that I'm sexist or anything, but whats good for them- - - - . :o

i agree Simbo , women have been selling themselves since time began so how can we let them have a opinion on this board , if a man is rich it does not matter to women if he looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp hes handsome , if hes broke hes a dirty old man and should be ashamed of him self for trying to get his leg over , women like children should be seen and not heard , and to all the falang women out there have a good christmass and get as much out of your man as you can , because if he comes out here and sees how real women look after there men , your days are numbered

Agreed. I always go for women with small feet, that way, they can get nearer the sink, where they belong. :D

Why don't us fellas have a men only forum ? Not that I'm sexist or anything, but whats good for them- - - - . :D

:o Ha ha, Poppa, you TW@t!!!!!

I don't post on the Laddies section because of the extreme anti-male bias over there but there is a thread that says something like 'my boyfriend has been posted to Bangkok I'm going with him should I be worried'.

Their doing all the 'true lub' stuff and no is telling her the truth.

hel_l YES YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED YOU WON'T LAST 2 MINUTES UP AGAINST THAI WOMEN!

I wonder how many times he'll come home late pissed and smelling of soap before she tumbles?

i agree Simbo , women have been selling themselves since time began so how can we let them have a opinion on this board , because if he comes out here and sees how real women look after there men , your days are numbered

Poppa, it seems tht it is your days that are numbered if you are stupid enough to think that the relationship you are in is any more than just a business transaction. Lets face it, the only reason you're in pattaya is cos you can't get laid anywhere else!

And i don't think that's not a problem Soph loses too much sleep over!

Edited by Jaffy

Well for me yes I'm just stirring and having a bit of fun but it has signs of turning nasty.

Soph is obviously female, not sure about Jaffy.

Western women in Thailand hate hate hate the privileges handed to men here and that venom has the habit of coming out whenever the opportunity arises.

Suck it up girls you ain't going to change Thai society like you changed the West.

:D  Ha ha, Poppa, you TW@t!!!!!

i might be a <deleted> but at least i have never been a prostitute , and all my money has come from hard work , not lying on my back , dont bother to answer because i dont want to hear from idiots like you

Poppa was that necessary?? :o

Edited by britmaveric

i might be a <deleted> but at least i have never been a prostitute , and all my money has come from hard work , not lying on my back , dont bother to answer because i dont want to hear from idiots like you

Poppa was that necessary?? :D

Nope......................... :D by any chance poppa?. :o

Poppa was that necessary?? :D

Nope......................... :D by any chance poppa?. :o

Merry Xmas everybody. and a happy f--ing new year. :D

i just hate falang women and there attitudes , and coming from a large family i use to watch my brothers going home after working 12 hour shifts to cook dinners and wash up and be treated like doormats , even my sister where at it , and when i say Thai ladies look after you i dont mean sex , i mean they look after the the man of the house and dont expect you to do the cleaning whilst there in some beauty saloon flogging a dead horse , this is the way i have seen life and no body is going to persuade me its not like that because it is ,and has anyone noticed its only after the devorce that the guy comes out and tells you what a shit life hes been leading , my oppinions UP TO ME

Why don't us fellas have a men only forum ? Not that I'm sexist or anything, but whats good for them- - - - . :D

:o:D:D:D

don't you just love women from the west

By real women I suppose you mean the hordes of impoverished Isaan girls that trawl the streets of pattaya looking for their next victim?.

If any of you idiot farangs would learn the language to a reasonable degreee you would quickly realise that your lovely wife/girlfriend from upcountry is openly talking in Thai about how stupid you are.

The bottom line is that if a girl is willing to go out with an old broken down man its because of money regardless of where you are in the world.

By real women I suppose you mean the hordes of impoverished Isaan girls that trawl the streets of pattaya looking for their next victim?.

If any of you idiot farangs would learn the language to a reasonable degreee you would quickly realise that your lovely wife/girlfriend from upcountry is openly talking in Thai about how stupid you are.

The bottom line is that if a girl is willing to go out with an old broken down man its because of money regardless of where you are in the world. 

At least you get something in return from the women up country.

In the uk you just pay and get f%£$ all

I would never ever stay with a western woman again. LEARN A LESSON from these poor impoverished people.

Belive me they are not poor and are rich in life.

Thats my opinion and judging by how many more westernrs are arriving every day and getting hiched it says something.

Oh dear :o

Oh dear :o

2006. Round 2. :D

Which would you prefer...a poor bargirl or a typical farang girlfriend? I think most guys would be happier longer-term with the farang, but if the option's there (and it usually is) make an effort and go for a good traditional Thai officegirl.

Fred, you hit the nail on the head. Whoremongers breed more rough-as-you-like bargirls. The farang girls in the local Ritzy look and act nicer than most of them.

Which would you prefer...a poor bargirl or a typical farang girlfriend?  I think most guys would be happier longer-term with the farang, but if the option's there (and it usually is) make an effort and go for a good traditional Thai officegirl.

Fred, you hit the nail on the head. Whoremongers breed more rough-as-you-like bargirls.  The farang girls in the local Ritzy look and act nicer than most of them.

See this ones only going in one direction..................

..........10.......9.......8.......7.......6.................. :o

:D

Yup and normally I would be happy to push it along.

However New Years day, not hungover more still drunk and doing the clichéd reflecting on the year past.

This issue is always simmering there just beneath the surface.

Western men seething with hatred for western women.

Western women seething with hatred for western men.

I could write a huge screed about the sex war in the west but ah... can't be bothered. Suffice to say its all western womens fault and having ######ed up western society in its entirety they are still not happy.

God I'm drier than a dry thing. Another litre of water I think.

My head...