Flights To Buriram

Fatongue

Google NOK Air or Thai Regional Airlines. TRA has a 6 seater Navajo they fly to Buriram... NOK only flies 2 times per week. Make sure you arrange for Transport from airport to Buriram City before you fly....other wise its a 30km walk. Honestly I usually take the 1st class or VIP bus Buriram -BKK BKK-Buriram. Takes about 5 hrs.

I quite agree about the buses. I would imagine that by time you have checked in at the airport, boarded the plane, etc an then got to Buriram and traveled to the town,there probably isn't much difference in travelling time. There is, however, quite a difference in price.

I quite agree about the buses. I would imagine that by time you have checked in at the airport, boarded the plane, etc an then got to Buriram and traveled to the town,there probably isn't much difference in travelling time. There is, however, quite a difference in price.

Yep thats exactly right. By the time you taxi to DM, Check in 1-2 hrs ahead, fly, travel from airport to Buriram you have easily spent 3000bt and 4-5 hrs. Take the bus...you get snacks, food, Air con, TV and a decent toilet for about 350bt Best deal in town in my opinion

Edited by Kodan