Ford Ranger T6 2.2 Tdci 4X4 Vs Toyota Vigo Champ 4X4

dagling

Have been looking on some new pickup`s today, and have found 2 cars of interest that I do not need to wait for, can be purchased tomorrow.

One is a black Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ (top model with automatic and 4x4), and the other an orange Ford Ranger 2.2 TDCi 4x4 T6.

Do not really want a white or black car, but perhaps this orange color to Ford will fall more in flavor with time, I think it is not daunting but perhaps a bit "unusual", ha ha ha.

Some felt certain that Toyota was the way to go, then it is more easily sold and have a higher resale value than Ford, and that it meant it was difficult to sell the Ford with such an orange color when the time came.

Since there are long waits at both of these cars, I must go for a quick decision before they are sold.

So, what is your opinion?

Edited by dagling

Where have seen an orange one available for sale now as there are a hell of lot that have them on order and been waiting over 4 months??

Do not want to comment on where the car is, as I have not decided which car I'm going to buy. Hope you understand this?

Edited by dagling

Take the new Ranger for a test drive then stop at Toyota, park next to the old Vigo and do a comparison, you'll make your decision in seconds!

A very godd idea... I might just do that later to day if I have the time...

I saw a wildtrack 2.2 in chonburi yesterday driving into a mall, wasnt a showtruck either by looks of it.

I dont see there being debate between these, the vigo is almost a decade old, the vigo was class leading and was a massive improvement over the tiger but it is completely outclassed by the new ranger. Id only compare the 2 if the vigo came with an equaly noticeble lower price. If it wasnt such an obvious difference id of given up waiting for it, pisses me off everytime i jump in the triton or pass a ford dealership but i know itll be worth the wait having rented the ranger xlt for 2 weeks.

• 6 months later...

...Yeah well I'd still love to know where the OP saw the 4x4 Ranger. its now 6 months later and Ford are saying another 6 months. Thats why i'm going for the Vigo. The Ranger in 4x4 is simply not aviable.