What Is Happening With Water In Pattaya And Electric

radiola

Every day there is a problem with water, or electric, they are just cut off, is this happening in all pattaya or only here in my area? For the last 3 days the water is just cut off every few hours, so annoying

Good luck moving the capital here from bkk, good joke

In my condo (Central Pattaya) no problem, we only had a minor electricity cut yesterday afternoon, but it only lasted for a couple of minutes.

I'd already expected problems with Water during Songkran, I think the PWA is running during Songkran at full capacity just to keep every one supplied with water, and outages for a couple of hours aren't that bad, if it there where outages for days at a time I would worry.

Most houses have water tanks which gives them a couple of days of supplies, else get numbers from Water Trucks they run through whole of the City (200 - 300 THB for about 1600 Liters of Water)

Edit: //

Spelling Mistake

Edited by MJCM

We have 2 large tanks that supply our house. The one for the garden can get eaten up in a day. Water is normally on only at night. Very rarely during the day. And most times, it's just a trickle. Sometimes it does come in quite quickly. Hit and miss for sure. One reason they have tanks and pumps here!

As for electricity, we rarely have problems, but when we do, they almost always tell us a few days in advance. So we know to take a shower early!!