Car Airconditioner Repair Shop ....

BB1955

Can anyone recomend a good auto airconditioner repair shop . Near Hang Dong or in the city ..... Mines being stubborn where a quick gas recharge will not bring it back to life . I hate to go to the Nissan dealer if I dont have too......

They are on the Super Highway across from and in between Big C and Makro. Huge building with Alpine sign on the top. Not much English spoken unless the owner's wife is there - which is often but not all the time.

post-49932-0-25030000-1334741101_thumb.j

Edited by elektrified

I too have had good luck as well. On a very old car that I had at that time, they diagnosed a chip and fan problem.

Also, they've since been recommended to me by a long-time expat here.

Lately I've noticed their sticker on a number of cars driven by Thais, too. To judge by the customers there when I was being helped, their reputation is sound with native citizens as well.

I too have had good luck as well. On a very old car that I had at that time, they diagnosed a chip and fan problem.

Also, they've since been recommended to me by a long-time expat here.

Lately I've noticed their sticker on a number of cars driven by Thais, too. To judge by the customers there when I was being helped, their reputation is sound with native citizens as well.

You get 10% discount with the sticker. They are very popular with the Thais. They are not the cheapest but they do very good work.

Seconded--Amnuay Auto Air--or whatever they are now called--Superhighway near Big C--very good service, nice folks, don't stitch you up with work that is not required--not the cheapest, but there again, the cheapest is crap.

Took everyones advice I am there now in there waiting room on there computer very happy with the service . Turns out just a fan and I should be outta here soon . Thanks for the advice. Its nice to go somewhere and know your not being ripped because you are farrang . Nice people here . Hope I dont have to come back but if I do Im sure this is where I will come ... Thanks thats good use of this forum to help each other !!!!!!

Great to hear that the recommended service is good. This must be some sort of record for TV. Problem solved in a very few posts and no smart ass comments. I know where I'll go if I have a car AC problem.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if this could be repeated many times.

• Like 1