Living In Bang Saen-What Are My Internet Options?

yougivemebaby

New to the Bang Saen area. Living near Burapha University (near the beach). What are my internet options?

The building has its own internet which is very slow. They also have a sign posted that won't let people run their own router inside.

Can I still get (adsl) secretly lol ?

Air cards are an option but what kind of speeds can I get?

Thank you.

If you can install you own phone line you can do anything you want!! if not move!

Who can I use for internet if I have my own phone line?

Reason I'm asking is because I went to 3BB and it is ADSL. I thought dsl was through the phone line. They mentioned something about having to ask the condo (building) owners permission to bring a 'cable' inside. Is this cable the telephone line ? lol

Thank you for your help

ADSL is just a version of DSL and is run over a phone line from the local phone exchange.

Some people in more built up areas like Pattaya will also have the choice of cable broadband (over the TV cable) or even fibre.

You just need to ask the main phone ADSL providers in your area whether they can service your building. The stumbling blocks are usually the building being too far from the exchange or the management not allowing the provider to install a line.