Macdonalds Delivery During Rain?

barefoot1988

I admitted to eating McDougies breakfast fairly often (I drove for a living at the time, so it was quick and easy) to my GP (General Practitioner/Family Doctor) during a post physical discussion. He said gruffly (slightly paraphrased) “Why don't you just inject the fat and cholesterol directly into your heart, that's quick and easy too.”

I really miss the sausage/egg/cheese mcmuffin and that deep fried greasy thing that came with it that sort of resembled reconstituted potato. It's raining out right now, isn't it...whistling.gif

LoL at this thread... I did the same exact thing today... looked outside, saw it was raining, said to the gf "Hun, call McDonalds... I dont want to go outside"

Yes, they deliver in the rain.

Is this not one of the reasons why people have girlfriends? tongue.png

• Like 1

LoL at this thread... I did the same exact thing today... looked outside, saw it was raining, said to the gf "Hun, call McDonalds... I dont want to go outside"

Raining too hard outside to go out????? Not fit for man nor beast ?????

Notice they didn't say anything about wives or girlfriends ???? wai.gifwai.gif

I stay in and have a Sausage Micpuffin Muffin..... licklips.gif

Raining too hard outside to go out????? Not fit for man nor beast ?????

Notice they didn't say anything about wives or girlfriends ???? wai.gifwai.gif

I stay in and have a Sausage Micpuffin Muffin..... licklips.gif

Rich food like that Gonzo....You will have to watch that.

Rich food like that Gonzo....You will have to watch that. sez Harry

I wouldn't say rich food,,,,,, maybe magical is a better word..... as I see every one I eat just disappear right before my eyes !!!

shock1.gif

Got to admit it. When I saw Gonzo as the last poster I had visions of McD delivering big mac's to him with all that wonderful cooking around him. Brought a smile to my face.biggrin.png

Edited by hellodolly

I could enjoy a Big Mac that has been to space and back; admittedly the fries don't taste great after a couple of hours (unless one adds more salt)...

Bit offtopic2.gif but been through a McD drive through, parked up to find a soggy mess that was a BigMac. Walked back into the shop, handed it back and told them this is old, no problem, they gave me a fresh one. Which told me that backed up food was handed over to folk who would drive on.sad.png

I could enjoy a Big Mac that has been to space and back; admittedly the fries don't taste great after a couple of hours (unless one adds more salt)...

Bit offtopic2.gif but been through a McD drive through, parked up to find a soggy mess that was a BigMac. Walked back into the shop, handed it back and told them this is old, no problem, they gave me a fresh one. Which told me that backed up food was handed over to folk who would drive on.sad.png

Great business...

im all fine with big macs being cold or so. Its the fries and hash browns that are the appetite killer, they taste really like cardboards once they are cold. i actually find fillet o fish taste a tad better when its cold.

Or cars.

I agree/////there are two food groups that must be eaten straight off the grill or oven. Hambergers and Pizzazs. It is ironic that these are probably the most delivered foods.

It seems you have not discovered the joys of yesterdays pizza for breakfast. Nothing better IMO.

I agree/////there are two food groups that must be eaten straight off the grill or oven. Hambergers and Pizzazs. It is ironic that these are probably the most delivered foods.

It seems you have not discovered the joys of yesterdays pizza for breakfast. Nothing better IMO.

Wise words sir