German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

Different culture different rules. Outright punching a woman in the face or beating her senseless is barbaric. There's nothing wrong with a slap now and then when she develops an attitude to show who's in charge of the household. I believe Aristotle put it best, women are halfway between children and men. The western world is too politically correct now but back then this wasn't frowned on and women still appreciate a man who can stand up as a man and not be henpecked by them. I know what people will say about this already but it's true.

Can't say never should raise a hand, for any reason. If she's attacking me (women can be pretty violent, been there, seen that), you have the right to defend yourself. Self defense is fine, any other reason, I agree is not really needed. There are other ways to exert your dominance.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

Different culture different rules. Outright punching a woman in the face or beating her senseless is barbaric. There's nothing wrong with a slap now and then when she develops an attitude to show who's in charge of the household. I believe Aristotle put it best, women are halfway between children and men. The western world is too politically correct now but back then this wasn't frowned on and women still appreciate a man who can stand up as a man and not be henpecked by them. I know what people will say about this already but it's true.

the thing is, if he would have just slapped or hit her, she might have come after him and hired someone to either kill him or beat him to a pulp...both these people are low lifes, he could have cut his losses and walked away but let his emotions get the best of him. Sorry for her death and condolences to her family.

Can't say never should raise a hand, for any reason. If she's attacking me (women can be pretty violent, been there, seen that), you have the right to defend yourself. Self defense is fine, any other reason, I agree is not really needed. There are other ways to exert your dominance.

Any man who feels a need to exert their dominance over a women clearly has some serious insecurity and self-esteem issues. Obviously they don't view themselves as real man.

• Like 2

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

So that means you would be ready to kill him for saying what he did ??? ;)

It reminds me this old song from Peter Gabriel, Games Without Frontiers

Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane

Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again

Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt

Adolf builds a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

-Whistling tunes we hid in the dunes by the seaside

-Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle

It's a knockout

If looks could kill, they probably will

Edited by JurgenG

...both these people are low lifes,

Sorry for her death and condolences to her family.

Yet another UNBELIEVABLE post - are you engaging the parts of your brain that are responsible for thought when juxtaposing such phrases in a single paragraph ?

Interesting the lack of posts stating things like "show respect" and/or "loved ones of the victims could be reading this forum" as would be the common theme if this was a female farang and Thai boyfriend. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Very sad story and ending for this young women who was somebody's daughter, friend and likely sibling or even mother.

+1 was thinking the exact same thing.

I did state this fact earlier. I was scolded for it.

The other thing missing is generalization about Germans and bringing up their past history to explain these negative generalizations as we constantly see regarding Thais when a Thai commits a horrendous act.

Not sure if I should be surprised by the fact there are so many racist and women haters posting here along with the lack of apparent concern by Thai Visa towards posters negative comments about this victim or if I should be more surprised by the fact I am surprised by either of these things.

I used to be surprised! Not anymore. So many Thai bashers in general on this forum and yet they live in Thailand (most of them). As for women haters you are so right! I just wanted to add that women have been abused one way or another for a long, long time. It believe it used to be different at one time on this planet where the women were honored and praised for their inner wisdom. I guess I am one of those sensitive nerdy guys who don't by into the male dominance. I don't by into female dominance as well, but do recognize their inner wisdom. I cherished my grandmother's wisdom!

Edited by MILT

It reminds me this old song from Peter Gabriel, Games Without Frontiers

Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane

Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again

Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt

Adolf builds a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

-Whistling tunes we hid in the dunes by the seaside

-Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle

It's a knockout

If looks could kill, they probably will

Come again?

Any man who feels a need to exert their dominance over a women clearly has some serious insecurity and self-esteem issues. Obviously they don't view themselves as real man.

Correct. I would put them to the same group that buys very expensive cars.

Mrs. Jantree Miller, does this mean that she is also married to a 3rd farang? Maybe I am thinking wrong but I see bar, thai girl and at least 3 farangs.

Ex-husband - previously married to him for 9 years - now divorced - before she was (allegedly) murdered by this apparent sociopath.

Mrs. Jantree Miller, does this mean that she is also married to a 3rd farang? Maybe I am thinking wrong but I see bar, thai girl and at least 3 farangs.

Ex-husband - previously married to him for 9 years - now divorced - before she was (allegedly) murdered by this apparent sociopath.

O.K thanks for that. cleared some confusion.

If you have ever trawled through ThaiLoveLinks, you will probably be struck by how many Thai women there say something like this: "I no like liars" or "if you no serious, please no contact".

This massive complaint about "lying" allows you to infer that the vast majority of farangs who come to Thailand cheat on their women.

Look at this knee jerk political correctness. This is why western men are so henpecked and emasculated these days. Why do think women prefer bad boys and men who dominate them even when they profess to want a sensitive caring man? It's nature. Muscles, bad attitudes, and the devil may care type personality is what women are wired to subconsciously enjoy. It's a sign of dominance. Being henpecked and subservient to a woman is unnatural. It's a product of a feminized culture that is going off the rails.

Disclaimer: I don't advocate beating women up but a reasonable show of dominance is just something that's needed in a relationship that's by nature unequal.

Hard to know where to begin. Firstly it is not a modern radical feminist movement that means you should treat ladies with respect. It dates back to the earliest human tribes who were matrifocal - Goddess-worshipping societies - where male paternity was unrecognised and children belonged to the whole tribe, never knowing their biological fathers. Phrases such as 'my woman' or 'my child' did not exist in the early tribes, where sex was tribal and childcare was conducted by the women for the benefit of the tribe. Violence against women was considered abhorrent as they were goddess-worshippers. Later societies where alcohol-fermenting had become normal, became increasingly male-dominated societies, where paternal ownership of the woman and the child fragmented the shared tribal-values of earlier civilisations.

Looking a little further ahead, the notion of "chivalry" of the Knight Orders : a "moral system that stated all knights should protect others who can not protect themselves. Knights were required to tell the truth at all times and always respect the honour of women."

For my part, as a woman I like a funny man who will push my wheelchair up the pavement when I'm tired, and buy me a chocolate milkshake and tell me funny jokes. I like Dylan Moran a lot, the comedian. Not sure how that segueways with your Conan The Dominator ideal man rant.

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 1

RIP to the girl her sins certainly didn't warrant being murdered. This German looks a bit out there in that particulour photo and he is obviously pretty disturbed to react in that way with such malice. If that had happened to any one else we would all be hurt but me personally I would walk away and never contact her again. Now he will spend the rest of his life in prison over a girl he had been seeing for a mesely few months. What a waste of two lives.

Another sad story in Thailand and unfortunately the sad stories out number the happy endings massively.

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

Do people deserve to be killed or dealt with 'passionately' for having an opinion different to yours. You think the poster deserves rough treatment for having an opinion yet it would be ok for him to be 'dealt with' for having an opinion, can't you see the hypocrisy in your post?

Of course she didn't deserve to be murdered but the poster is well within his rights to have this opinion.

Yes he has the right. Does my post imply that i would (cause him harm) to you? It has nothing to do with having a difference of opinion. They have a right to say whatever they want just as the girl had the right to chat on face book.

Extremely passionate?? were you planning to kiss him and have sex with him?

A poster thinks Mai pen rai, give her a mouthful-walk away. He looks a mean dude, went too far, he should have Half killed her, Sorry girl (greedy b#tch) never bleeding satisfied, now all the men and money are no good to her.

NO she didn't deserve to die but I do not feel sorry for these types, Foreigner or Thai. Talk about wanting cat and skin Ha Ha. As a poster says it's a wonder it doesn't happen more. I bet it does with Thais but we do not hear about them. My experience is that the younger lady you get the least they F around, These older ones are the most greedy, and near always the age group for doing more wrong.

I am one of, I suspect many thousands, who have found the wife/girlfriend cheating in this way. I walked away purely because I see no reason to impose a severe penalty (certainly not capital punishment) for what is a "normal cultural practice"

From his picture he does not come across as the kind, loving, gentle type. Executive Relief Operatives should beware that fleecing phsycopaths is a very dangerous business. Far better to go for silly old sods like me.

• Like 2

Do people deserve to be killed or dealt with 'passionately' for having an opinion different to yours. You think the poster deserves rough treatment for having an opinion yet it would be ok for him to be 'dealt with' for having an opinion, can't you see the hypocrisy in your post?

Of course she didn't deserve to be murdered but the poster is well within his rights to have this opinion.

Yes he has the right. Does my post imply that i would (cause him harm) to you? It has nothing to do with having a difference of opinion. They have a right to say whatever they want just as the girl had the right to chat on face book.

Extremely passionate?? were you planning to kiss him and have sex with him?

w00t.gif I certainly hope not

I guess his admission should eliminate the need to use the word "alleged". Here is a link to a video showing his arrest and his new look while on the run. It mentions he has been jailed in the past in Germany too.

Edited by Nisa

Mike was obviously a right fruit loop nutcase and as for the cheating girlfriend she did not deserve to pay for her association with the Frenchman with her life I hope Mike rots in Thai hell for a long long time, he must have felt such a tough guy beating on a woman.

• Like 1

This was in his mind a breech of contract. In her mind she felt the need to secure a better contract. Some people are more fierce when unleashing their anger. This isn't about the nationalities involved rather the personalities and the contractual arrangement between them.

• Like 1

I am one of, I suspect many thousands, who have found the wife/girlfriend cheating in this way. I walked away purely because I see no reason to impose a severe penalty (certainly not capital punishment) for what is a "normal cultural practice"

I think what you're advocating is a mature approach, if your hurt and lost all trust in a relationship.

What amazes me about this case is that, according to the article, this guy killed his gf of 3 months, because she was chatting on facebook with a French geezer. I might be old-fashioned but I'm not sure that really counts as cheating ! and I hope that if this happened to me, that I would at least try and work something out with my significant other / partner of the time.

• Like 1

Blazes, Re Thai love links-this page. I would think also that the lady says this cause she doesn't trust herself, I would bet that many are like this, and think that foreigners may do what they are inclined to do. That's NOT ON.

• Like 1

This was in his mind a breech of contract. In her mind she felt the need to secure a better contract. Some people are more fierce when unleashing their anger. This isn't about the nationalities involved rather the personalities and the contractual arrangement between them.

A lawyer speaks (but can't spell breach - sorry - can't help it wai.gif ).