German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

There is nothing in this article that says she was cheating on the German guy with the French guy. She was caught TALKING via Facebook it says. Or have i misread? Just assumptions. Maybe assumptions based on what usually is the case, but assumptions none the less.

I also wonder how many are quick to think the girl deserved it, but yet, have the mind-set that its "normal" and ok for a man to cheat here.

So many quick to dam_n.

So many possible hypocrites.

Let me try and help you out Eek as you may of missed this in the FIRST POST I bolded the important part that indicates that she cheated on him while they were togther split up and then got back together so its obviously more than just chatting on facebook as there was a history prior

A German national found that his Thai girlfriend dated a Frenchman behind his back. The German lost his temper and stabbed his girl friend to death.

Mr. Mike, the German and Mrs. Jantree had been dating for 3 months. They saw each other every day.

Mr. Mike gave her 60,000 THB to clear her debts. They lived together for 1 month.

Later Mr. Mike found out that she had met Mr. Peter, the Frenchman. Mrs. Jantree said he was more handsome.

When Mr. Peter went back to France Mr. Mike thought everything was OK and they moved back together again.

DK

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Deleted quote edited out*

If you read your own post it was you who singled out UK women......coffee1.gif

I merely made the observation that what you accuse western women of is far more common place in Thailand. I doubt many on here would disagree with me.

Cheers

'LL'

Edited by Scott
deleted post edited out

The sort who has a pretty girlfriend and walks around with her hating other guys looking or smiling at.Thailand full of falang head cases

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I love it when that happens....I used to walk behind and watch many a time.

If no one else wanted her, neither would you.

• Like 1

I guess his admission should eliminate the need to use the word "alleged". Here is a link to a video showing his arrest and his new look while on the run. It mentions he has been jailed in the past in Germany too.

How come given the front seat in the police car whistling.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif

And no leg irons!!!!

The problem is that these sorts of women think they can play games with these guys without there ever being any serious repercussions.

They`re lazy and want easy money without commitments. In this case the women pushed her luck too far with the wrong customer and suffered the consequences.

• Like 2

The sort who has a pretty girlfriend and walks around with her hating other guys looking or smiling at.Thailand full of falang head cases

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I love it when that happens....I used to walk behind and watch many a time.

If no one else wanted her, neither would you.

Classic....states the obvious...but never thought of that.

The problem is that these sorts of women think they can play games with these guys without there ever being any serious repercussions.

They`re lazy and want easy money without commitments. In this case the women pushed her luck too far with the wrong customer and suffered the consequences.

IMO having to pretend you like someone is not a task for a lazy girl. In the cases of some 'customers' I've seen, it looks like hard work to me.

• Like 2

It seems that there are a lot of arm-chair quarterbacks declaring what this guy shoulda, coulda done but, you weren't walking in his shoes. He could have had mental problems, etc, etc. As for the young lady, this is Thailand, and it is a Buddhist country. She could have built up negative karma and her demise is the consequences of her past deeds.

Hmmmm Mrs. who?

Kinda funny don't you think? So was she married to some else? So where did she get her last name, surely not a common Thai name..... Guess something doesn't add up.....

Forgive me if I am wrong.... Just think there is something wrong with this picture........

kilosierra whistling.gif

Go back and read some earlier posts rather than coming into it half way through like the yanks in WW2 thinking you know it all.

Ya, wish the yanks would have stayed out of it.

Superb sarcasm. Churchill certainly didn't think that way.

As for the young lady, this is Thailand, and it is a Buddhist country. She could have built up negative karma and her demise is the consequences of her past deeds.

Are you trying to say she deserved to be the victim of this heinous crime because of previous (mis)deeds?

shock1.gif

Edited by LucidLucifer

I wonder when Mr Mike becomes someones girlfriend in prison, will he cheat on his new boyfreind? Or, will be have lot's of new Thai boyfriends in prison?

Not with his new haircut. He looked rather hot before. tongue.png

I'll never understand why people commit such crimes just because their partner cheated on them.

She's dead, he's either in custody or on the run - either way he how has a criminal record... and for what?

He should have just packed his bags, walked away and started over again.

Life's way too short to mess it up because of something like this.

I agree if a woman is cheating on your just walk away, she will cheat again. This is Thailand and there is a million more just waiting for you.

I'm confused too...who is the Frenchman? Mr Peter or Mr Mike?

mr mike, the nasty nazi man who knifed her , was only giving her 5000 bht a week , come on guys, a pittance.

mr peter the frenchman her not so ex, ex boyfiend.

and mr miller, the british guy , her one time husband , who bought her the house .

i was recently in the bar where the incident happened , lots of multilingual speaking bar ladies and ladyboys there .

1000 bht . ST. wub.png , nuff said .

IMO, murder is too severe ,a penalty to pay for cheating and robbing foreigeners

however so many farangs ,have been made into paupers by their thai, scammer darlings .

suppose , all is fair in love and war .

I wonder when Mr Mike becomes someones girlfriend in prison, will he cheat on his new boyfreind? Or, will be have lot's of new Thai boyfriends in prison?

Not with his new haircut. He looked rather hot before. tongue.png

What??? he is a guy not a woman

IMO having to pretend you like someone is not a task for a lazy girl. In the cases of some 'customers' I've seen, it looks like hard work to me.

IMO a person that pretends to like someone for financial gain is a liar and a cheat, professional con merchants. They are trying to use a fast track method of obtaining some wealth rather than doing an honest day`s work, which in my book equals lazy.

What many of these women fail to understand is that they are playing with fire and messing with peoples emotions can be a dangerous profession.

Perhaps falling foul of some physco should be put down as an occupational hazard? Some you win, some you lose.

Well by that logic, the guys trying to buy the affections of a pretty girl are being just as lazy by trying to avoid the trials of a 'real' relationship and shouldn't expect love or devotion. Occupational hazard for the girls - no one is disputing that. For sure, any guy willing to pay for sex/love is probably deficient in some way (or just lazy).

I agree if a woman is cheating on your just walk away, she will cheat again. This is Thailand and there is a million more just waiting for you.

I think your solution actually is the problem.

The farangs are always the poor unsuspecting victims...whistling.gif

They come for the beaches and golf, they have no idea there is a connection between money and sex here....oh wait.

Rather as long as it plays to their own advantage they are happy that what they have (money) buys them what they want (sex), that is until the tables turn and Thai ladies use what they have (sex) to get what they want (money) then it is outrageous. hypocrites.

Edited by firestar
  • Like 1

Some guys just get tired of being lied to, cheated on, conned and ripped off. But what this girl was doing is common place in Thailand and they think nothing of it because Farang are stupid, same same dog...except they forget dogs bite.

Why pick on 'Thailand' and 'Farang', just replace with 'the world' and 'men'.

Then you comments are more accurate and less racist (but maybe still sexist)

• Like 1

The problem is not money for sex, just try to get any girl without money & even the monkeys do it, the problem is being cheated on the transaction. If you are not going to be in the committed relationship you are selling, don't take the money, stick to short time only, would be the moral of this sad story.

Well by that logic, the guys trying to buy the affections of a pretty girl are being just as lazy by trying to avoid the trials of a 'real' relationship and shouldn't expect love or devotion. Occupational hazard for the girls - no one is disputing that. For sure, any guy willing to pay for sex/love is probably deficient in some way (or just lazy).

You still think a 'real relationship' where men don't 'pay for sex' is in someway different (or less prone to theft and cheating)?

Edited by TommoPhysicist