Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

Actually, just curious,if an American and a German both go to a heavy metal concert wearing swastika earnings,which one is the Nazi?

What metal group is playing?

Metallica,Pantera, Black Sabbath, Slayer or Ramstein..lol

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, just curious,if an American and a German both go to a heavy metal concert wearing swastika earnings,which one is the Nazi?

What metal group is playing?

Metallica,Pantera, Black Sabbath, Slayer or Ramstein..lol

The one on the right.
  • Like 1

Good posting this picture as it confirms that the suntanned guy in the initial picture is indeed the same guy in the arrest picture.

People make bad judgement calls all the time and this murder is simply the end result of bad calls by both the victim and the perpetrator.

After all the off topic debate about symbolism, white supremacy, the perception by some of the inherent deceit of Isaan women and whether the Thai police or the cellphone company nabbed this guy, I think this thread can take a sabbatical.

Agree, good post, this picture shows the "missing link" between those two photos, still with the beard + hair but much paler than the original photo... it does appear to be the same guy throughout. Most people pick up a tan in Thailand but I guess those skin whitening products are getting stronger!

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender.

Well....that changes everything.

Perfectly accepted justification to stabbing her some 17 times...

That is a disgraceful thing to post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender.

Well....that changes everything.

Perfectly accepted justification to stabbing her some 17 times...

That is a disgraceful thing to post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I think sarcasm.
  • Like 1

And not to get too morbid here but it doesn't look like enough blood on the floor for her to have died from bleeding out.

Nisa.

Maybe from internal bleeding? rolleyes.gif

Not sure why your comment warrants a smiley face but I would think it not likely to die of "internal" bleeding from stab wounds to the arms (near impossible) face and forehead.

It should also be noted that he stabbed her until dead and the report to police was of a death by stabbing. Reports obviously could be wrong but I think it is indicative of her dying fairly quickly.

There are so many possible technical causes of death and given the info available it is impossible to know the technical cause of death but what is clear is she died because this man murdered her.

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

And you know the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender, how? That he paid off her gambling debt of Bht 100,000? This is large? Eur 2,500?

To most people, 100,000 baht isn't chump change. Especially in Thailand where most Thai's average about 60,000 baht a year.

Yet, the murder had absolutely nothing to do with this man voluntarily helping a girlfriend out financially. Murders happen all the time involving spouses where one mate supports the other and gives gifts to the tune of much more than 100k baht. Some murders are about money but this one wasn't ... unless somebody wants to hint at this women deserving to die. Kind of what sick minds do when a women is raped .. talk about all the women she slept with before as if this either justifies her being raped or that anyone should care too much that she was raped.

Only if you say so. whistling.gif

Why the hell are people going on and on about Nazi and White Power crap when it has absolutely nothing to do with his murder and the only thing to indicate this guy may have had these kinds of views was an earring whose origin and meaning to this guy we know nothing about.

He killed this women out of jealousy plain and simple. Regretfully many people are killed around the globe at the hands of obsessively controlling people for this reason.

While wanting to know more about the accused and victim, this is NOT about money, not about Nazis, not about her possibly seeing somebody else, not about Facebook, not about a type of bar or internet cafe, her friends, her past relationships, her house... this is about a guy who murdered his girlfriend because HE has serious control and rage issues.

I believe the guys is also reportedly covered in tattoos of a Nazi/ White supremacist style.... IMO if he did indeed have such beliefs this may well have impacted on how he reacted in this case.

His hairstyle has no relevance to this, a shaved head doesn't indicate racist tendencies, and it appears this was only a last minute effort to disguise his appearance, but choosing to cover your body in racist markings indicates some deep seated issues to me... born out by the fact he stabbed his girlfriend repeatedly for nothing more sinister than flirting on facebook.

Nazi/ White supremacist or not the guys actions demonstrate him to be a violent b'stard that needs locking up.

• Like 1

Lovely couple, it is sad that this type of activity has claimed 2 more victims in LOS.

I suppose you never know what someones threshold is. Pushing someone to the limit! Incomprehensible for us to resort to murder, but if our kids or family are involved we wouldnt hesitate. A very fine line we walk!

Someones daughter, someone's son, sheer tragedy.

Why the hell are people going on and on about Nazi and White Power crap when it has absolutely nothing to do with his murder and the only thing to indicate this guy may have had these kinds of views was an earring whose origin and meaning to this guy we know nothing about.

He killed this women out of jealousy plain and simple. Regretfully many people are killed around the globe at the hands of obsessively controlling people for this reason.

While wanting to know more about the accused and victim, this is NOT about money, not about Nazis, not about her possibly seeing somebody else, not about Facebook, not about a type of bar or internet cafe, her friends, her past relationships, her house... this is about a guy who murdered his girlfriend because HE has serious control and rage issues.

I believe the guys is also reportedly covered in tattoos of a Nazi/ White supremacist style.... IMO if he did indeed have such beliefs this may well have impacted on how he reacted in this case.

His hairstyle has no relevance to this, a shaved head doesn't indicate racist tendencies, and it appears this was only a last minute effort to disguise his appearance, but choosing to cover your body in racist markings indicates some deep seated issues to me... born out by the fact he stabbed his girlfriend repeatedly for nothing more sinister than flirting on facebook.

Nazi/ White supremacist or not the guys actions demonstrate him to be a violent b'stard that needs locking up.

I saw the part on another German site of somebody saying he was covered in tattoos but missed anything about them being Nazi tattoos. Where did you hear this?

I'm only curious about the above because IMO there is absolutely no connection what-so-ever (even in his own words) that he killed the girl he claimed to love for any reason other than a jealous rage. However, the issues that caused him to kill are no doubt the same that would lead somebody to join to become affiliated with Nazi beliefs ... all about control, insecurity and an inward hatred/rage.

Lovely couple, it is sad that this type of activity has claimed 2 more victims in LOS.

In my experience the "activity" of stabbing someone 17 times with a knife will generally end in tears....

Yes, of course, but I was more referring to the quite common activity in the LOS that led to this result.

Flirting on facebook?! Sorry I don't follow... what type of activity do you mean?

And not to get too morbid here but it doesn't look like enough blood on the floor for her to have died from bleeding out.

Nisa.

Maybe from internal bleeding? rolleyes.gif

Not sure why your comment warrants a smiley face but I would think it not likely to die of "internal" bleeding from stab wounds to the arms (near impossible) face and forehead.

It should also be noted that he stabbed her until dead and the report to police was of a death by stabbing. Reports obviously could be wrong but I think it is indicative of her dying fairly quickly.

There are so many possible technical causes of death and given the info available it is impossible to know the technical cause of death but what is clear is she died because this man murdered her.

Cartoid artery or jugular vein cut will bleed you out to death very quickly, and yet not be very much blood. What is seen in the pixilated photo seems about right. Once brain death happens the heart stops pumping, so little more blood exits. Edited by animatic

I saw the part on another German site of somebody saying he was covered in tattoos but missed anything about them being Nazi tattoos. Where did you hear this?

I'm only curious about the above because IMO there is absolutely no connection what-so-ever (even in his own words) that he killed the girl he claimed to love for any reason other than a jealous rage. However, the issues that caused him to kill are no doubt the same that would lead somebody to join to become affiliated with Nazi beliefs ... all about control, insecurity and an inward hatred/rage.

"Apparently has Nazi Tattoos over his Body and wore a knuckle duster on a chain around his Neck."

Can't find any actual evidence of this, only reports from other posters in the original thread here... been mentioned a couple of times but no concrete evidence as far as I can see.

Flirting on facebook?! Sorry I don't follow... what type of activity do you mean?

Not the first time, nor will it be the last time, that people die over affairs of the heart & money in the land of LOS. Feigning love for money increases the risk that 'somebody will die'.

Having seen uncensored pics of the body, there seems to be quite enough blood around, not forgetting damage to vital organs which may not necessarily bleed too much. Plus, she tried to run away after the first assault, so there may be more blood elsewhere.

The Thai press has once again reported the defendant as saying that "he never thought to kill his girlfriend, because he loved her a lot and intended to spend his life together with her, but she continued to share her affections with other men, and he accepted he had a short fuse, and so flew into a rage."

What amazes me is how he was able to persuade someone to drive him away (after his own car blew a tyre), and how he was able to book into a resort in the middle of Khon Kaen city, when he must have had a fair amount of blood on him as well.

-Ferangled-

Bum Bum for money and often mixed up with cheating from men and/or ladies. -Gand- ment, I think.

Ah ok... bum bum for money and murder... no sorry, I don't see the connection.

Insecure, aggressive guy who carries a knife + knuckle dusters and murder, yes I see that connection.

If he was "paying money for bum bum" then why get so insanely jealous about another man "paying money for bum bum"? That's naive to the point of stupidity, like renting a car then losing the plot because you see someone else driving it a week later...

Not the first time, nor will it be the last time, that people die over affairs of the heart & money in the land of LOS. Feigning love for money increases the risk that 'somebody will die'.

Feigning love for money is called prostitution, the oldest profession in the world. I'm sure 99.99999999999 % of people don't get murdered as a result. The risk of murder comes when you add an emotionally dysfunctional, aggressive idiot to the mix...

Incidentally I think you'll find the vast majority of relationships involve some money transfer between partners, and the vast majority of murders within relationships occur with married couples not prostitutes and punters...

Feigning love for money is called prostitution, the oldest profession in the world. I'm sure 99.99999999999 % of people don't get murdered as a result. The risk of murder comes when you add an emotionally dysfunctional, aggressive idiot to the mix...

Incidentally I think you'll find the vast majority of relationships involve some money transfer between partners, and the vast majority of murders within relationships occur with married couples not prostitutes and punters...

Since she was also feigning to be a committed couple, then this would fall into the marriage category of murders.

-Ferangled-

Bum Bum for money and often mixed up with cheating from men and/or ladies. -Gand- ment, I think.

Ah ok... bum bum for money and murder... no sorry, I don't see the connection.

Insecure, aggressive guy who carries a knife + knuckle dusters and murder, yes I see that connection.

If he was "paying money for bum bum" then why get so insanely jealous about another man "paying money for bum bum"? That's naive to the point of stupidity, like renting a car then losing the plot because you see someone else driving it a week later...

No! Driving it the same time, at least SWEET MOUTH - Facebook the same time!

When you rent a car and park it, pay the rent also for the time it is parked,

you would not be happy to, if the car is rent out without your knowledge again behind your back!

But that is what many times happens in Asia, men pay for the Ladies, so they do not work in Prostitution,

but many Ladies do not only wait, they work on their relationships with other men and take double or even more times money!

Than the trouble starts!

If this German is wearing an earing with a swastika, then obviously he has other motives than mere jealousy compelling him to commit violence against a minority race, even if it is a sublte motivation it is there. Since you probably have not lived in Germany (and I have and I speak German) you may not understand that given the same situation with a German girl in Germany, it is probable that this same man would not commit the same crime, or even harm a German or "Aryian" woman.

Complete rubbish.

I am always suspect of anyone who describes white Europeans as Aryan.

That guy was a psycho waiting to happen.

Whatever the race or nationality of the girl, if being placed in the same situation, would have suffered the same consequences

Please don’t try and give us that old bull about loyalties between these fanatical maniacs because there isn’t any.

People that wear or display nazi insignia are sending out the message that they believe in brutality and have extreme violent tendencies, or in other words are deranged and warped.

The only difference between this maniac and any other mad killer is that he wore a nazi emblem that should be a signal to anyone with common sense to stay well clear of him, because not only are these people deranged but are even advertising the fact.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1