Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

UPDATE

Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught in Khon Kaen

125.jpg

Udon Thani police arrested a jealous German who fatally stabbed his Thai girl friend 17 times. The German confessed that he did it out of jealousy because his girlfriend chatted with another man on Facebook in front of him.

UDON THANI – May 9, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Col. Taweesak Sukkasem, Udon Thani police reported that Mr. Michael Kristien Ditrish age 29, German national had been arrested charged with murder.

Mr. Michael a skinhead wearing an earring with the swastika, nazi symbol. The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

Pol. Col. Taweesak said that at 00:30 May 8, 2012 Pol. Capt. Ratchaphol Morarat, Udon Thani police station was notified about a fatal stabbing at Together Bar & Café and Internet shop on Wattananuwong road, Udon Thani province.

At the scene the police found the corpse of Mrs. Janthavee Miller age 34 lying on the floor in a pool of blood with 17 stab wounds on her body.

The suspect was Mr. Michael, her boy friend.Who after the stabbing escaped in a Toyota Vios bronze color, license number KOR TOR 962 Udon Thani.

Later at 10:00 the police was notified by the local people that they had found the car of the suspect parked at Phoechai 1 community, Nonsoong, district Udon Thani.

The police arrived and found the front of the car was damaged and the front left wheel, the rubber was torn and there was the blood on the driver’s door.

The witness said that approximately at 01:00 he heard a loud screeching sound of a car’s wheel hitting the pavement.

As he came out he saw 2 or 3 men got off the car and one of them spoke Thai language he said, “park here” and then disappeared into the nearby Soi.

The police assumed that Mr. Michael escaped with a Thai friend and had a car accident so they abandoned the car and ran off.

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.

They suspect he was hiding in Silachol resort in Khon Kaen.

At the resort in the room the police found, beer, bread, cans of food and a lots of drinking water.

Upon investigation Pol. Col. Taweesak said that, Mrs. Janthavee used to have a British husband whom she divorced.

Later she met Mr. Michael and they lived together until Mrs. Janthavee met a Frenchman named Mr. Peter who worked in an entertainment center near the bar & internet shop. [more...]

Full story: http://www.pattayada...t-in-khon-kaen/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-05-11

footer_n.gif

related topic

German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As he came out he saw 2 or 3 men got off the car and one of them spoke Thai language

The plot thickens. Now there are 2 more men involved and one of them speaks Thai. Who are these guys? blink.png

And who is Mr. Thong? :(

As he came out he saw 2 or 3 men got off the car and one of them spoke Thai language

The plot thickens. Now there are 2 more men involved and one of them speaks Thai. Who are these guys? blink.png

And who is Mr. Thong? sad.png

.....and did Mr Peter (the Frenchman) have a WP for working in a bar?

• Like 2

The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

Give him a big knife and 10 mins in a room on his own, save everyone a lot of bother.

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

Same guy, now a bit fatter with a shaved head and no sun bathing.

• Like 2

Selective reporting I guess.

Of course, it must be selective reporting in the Thai report and not selective embellishment in the English version.

I guess we see ( or imagine) whatever best satisfies our preconceived notions. The facts are often a meaningless distraction here at "I guess" news summary.

Nice touch the Swaztica earring obviously an idiot to wear an earring like that and be German at the same time

DK

Yes he should choose one or the other.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

People confess so easy in Thailand...guess it's a case of knowing a confession usually gets you half the jail sentence (or a death sentence converted to a long jail sentence) combined with fearing they have no change of beating the rap in court.

• Like 1

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

• Like 1

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

The pic of him yesterday was a guy with hair. Is this an attempt at an image change or is this guy a genuine skinhead?

To be a skinhead or a nazi - well to be honest, a few nuts and bolts must be missing upstairs..

So if he is not the brightest kid on the block, maybe he fails to understand the complete picture.

Especially the whole race issue... And that would be in the top 2 of nazi thinking...

And to be honest, with his black beard and previously black har, I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been persicuted himself back in the days..

So he is a real tool, to ever support that way of thinking..

• Like 1

And who is Mr. Thong? sad.png

Mr. Tong is a gay celeberty in Udon with his bar near the Market/Mall. A fun place i think because it's not a boring club with standing tables only, some times very nice music and a mix of people

• Like 1

Mr. Michael a skinhead wearing an earring with the swastika, nazi symbol. The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I'm afraid to say that this guy should be allowed to commit suicide. Swastikas for Spastics......wai.gif

I would be more afraid if he not commit suicide

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

And you know the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender, how? That he paid off her gambling debt of Bht 100,000? This is large? Eur 2,500?