Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

Cell phone companies can approximate your cell phone location by "pinging" it. When cell phones are turned on, they emit a signal. Cell phone companies can "ping" or contact the cell phone and discover the nearest tower the signal is coming from. Police and law enforcement use this method regularly to track down missing persons. So for future reference, if you're on the run, turn off your cell phone and take out the battery...

Actually, it is more precise than the nearest tower. By scribing the signal radius of the strongest signal tower and then doing the same thing with two other towers, an area where all three circles intersect will locate the phone's location.

Beat me to it. I believe it is also possible to determin the signal strength from the phone at each tower receiving the signal which limits the size of the 'scribed signal' and therefor the area where the 2-3-4 tower signals overlap.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess he grew up in West Germany where only some years ago they still teached the kids in school other facts of WWII

That he did not get much love would be an easy guess as well.

Would you care to substantiate this nonsense with a couple of references? Oh wait, you can't! You just like to tell lies on the internet! sick.gif

How can I lie if I say I guess about some background? And nonsense for you but this would be a very clear connection where you maybe not know anything about? And i never say it is my way, I guess... so why act like a fool?

orosee, I would say by reading your posts that you are the fool.

I'm referring to this, which is indeed nonsense: "West Germany where only some years ago they still teached the kids in school other facts of WWII". What the hell is this supposed to mean? And this is presented as a FACT, only the start and end of the sentence are "guesses" (fair enough).

Markaew, judging by your comment I'd say you have nothing to say, so why don't you not say it?

Any relationship can have pitfalls and arguments and jealousy. but most people dont 'loose it' and kill

- does the swaztica earring support the case that he is a thug? or does him being a thug give a bad name to people who wear swaztica jewellery? (just kidding!)

His name is Michael Christian Dietrich.

Dietrich - an interesting surname for anyone who knows Nazi history. Maybe he his a descendant of Sepp Dietrich.

Or maybe Marlene Dietrich?

The way he looks he'd be a better fit to Ernst Roehm though.

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

Nazis screwed around with and raped lots of Jews and other non-Aryans in WWII, I don't think their theories taught to avoid them, just to treat them badly. So in this case completely consistent. . .

I admit I read a book, so I have to apply this knowledge.

Any Aryan caught in a sexual act with a non-Aryan, in particular Jews and Eastern European peoples, would have been subject to severe punishment including death. And that indeed included rape.

Be aware that there are few true Nazis left even in Germany, the skinheads are mostly a group of disenfranchised, borderline idiotic youth. Most of them would have barely made it into the early SA. But since the crime here doesn't bear any relation to his political or racial views, its only use is to make it easier for us to take sides. Crime of passion, this could as well have happened to a French communist or a Japanese anarchist.

She chat with another guy ! ? if a Thai Girl says " i like Farang " its means "Any"

ones a Thai girl find the way dating contact with the Farangs in internet

they never stop to find the next man always ; they try to get more and more farang man as much as they can

just go to look any 'western Union' money sender offices in pattaya or phuket

there you will see a line of Thai Girls became money which from different farang sended

some girls gets every month no less than 500-700 euros each month from different farangs who she met before;

one darling from Norway ; another darling from Australia and other farang darling from France like that ; there are enough idiots losers in western countries trust those cheaters here..

who is idiot now ? Thai girls or The farangs? The love is died in western countries and mostly losers and ignored coming to Thailand most.

and when they get disappointed ones again here too ;happens like that insanity in the end.

She chat with another guy ! ? if a Thai Girl says " i like Farang " its means "Any"

they never stop to find the next man always ; they try to get more and more farang man as much as they can

there you will see a line of Thai Girls became money which from different farang sended

some girls gets every month no less than 500-700 euros each month from different farangs who she met before;

one darling from Norway ; another darling from Australia and other farang darling from France like that ; there are enough idiots losers in western countries trust those cheaters here..

who is idiot now ? Thai girls or The farangs? The love is died in western countries and mostly losers and ignored coming to Thailand most.

and when they get disappointed ones again here too ;happens like that insanity in the end.

Men are idiots!!

The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I can imagine a conversation filled with "where u come from", "what your name" etc. etc. sad.png

yes its a stupid question ; where you come fom ? if a girl ask as first question the country ( nationality )she makes sure a collection of farang men suree)) never been abroad but ask the counrty first.. morons

Its a sorry story, with unlikeable characters.

Hard to have any sympathy for either of them.

The victim didn't deserve to die because her boyfriend was stupidly thinking it was love. Unfortunately, this time she got involved with a farang that was not only stupid, but also had an uncontrollable temper.

Its probably better for the rest of society, that the murderer will spend a LONG time in prison where, hopefully, he will learn to control his temper.

As he came out he saw 2 or 3 men got off the car and one of them spoke Thai language

The plot thickens. Now there are 2 more men involved and one of them speaks Thai. Who are these guys? blink.png

And who is Mr. Thong? sad.png

No, No, You got it all wrong...He was wearing nothing but a Thong...............clap2.gif

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

Ya I was wondering the same thing, there clearly is something fishy about the who was in the picture, maybe one of these two is the one she was talking with who the frick knows. Anyway, this guy here pictured will not be sig hiling with the Adolf Hitler salute.

The guy two days ago was not the same as this one... why?

What is the reason, they want now the farangs "all" would be the bad people, who killing innocent thai women in Thailand... not every one of us is bad, and not every one of us is a murder.

The one, who killed the lady is a murder, not important the "why" and not important if his mind is sick or not, not important the swastika neither... which you can see on every temple in thailand and in the whole asian region from india to indonesia, include thailand. It is an old sybol, older that the nazis, older than anyone try to get it for them selves only.

IF somebody wears swastika is not a murder immidiately, even not a bad man. Even not a nazi.

I am deeply sorry about this accident, and also i am curious what is the reson behind, that now coming up, the skin head thing, with a guy with skin head - no hair - and the swastika and the rest of all this things...

If this is a political action, that is a sorry thing to use such like a murder for this to gain something... sorry for the people they involved to this thing, using such like a sad and abnormal thing to make people angry and agains everything which is intitially not bad.

We are in Thailand and we know how things works here. But somebody is bad, cause he use a swastika symbol in his ear, or that s why because he is a bad man till the bone... or a stupid man, who cannot see who loves him and who not and killing just for justify his so called human feeling.

Such like a thing is not acceptable, neither in thailand, nor in anywhere in the world. killing someone is not an option. I am not sorry about this guy, anything he will get, he deserved and much more...

However dont make a political thing about this, cause this is not the right way, people should see and handle this terrific act.

One who made the decisions alone to kill someone, have to answer for his act in front of the judge as soon as possible. Deepy sorry for the young woman and the people they loved her.

If you had done your homework properly you would've realized that the swastika that's used as a religious symbol is a mirror image of the one that Hitler used. (Actually it was Hitler who used a mirror image). The clean shaven head is also typical for Nazi's (don't tell me he just came back from a stint in a temple and that's why he's got a clean shaven head) and I could imagine he's got the one or the other Nazi tattoo as well.

Also, most people who aren't Nazis who actually wear a swastika, and there's not too many that I ever saw, are usually monks or other religious people or, I hate to say it, ignorant Thai kids with a Nazi Hitler flag print on their T-shirts, not even knowing who Hitler was and what he did but think the print looks cool. I agree though, that not all falangs are bad or murderers or whatever. And I'd like to know what gave you the idea in the first place that this article implies somehow that ALL falangs are bad??? Lastly I'd like to point out the obvious, bad people DO exist - in every nation on this planet.

Edited by pacovl46

If you had done your homework properly you would've realized that the swastika that's used as a religious symbol is a mirror image of the one that Hitler used.

If you had done your homework properly, you would have realized that used as a religious symbol it can go either way.

• Like 2

People confess so easy in Thailand...guess it's a case of knowing a confession usually gets you half the jail sentence (or a death sentence converted to a long jail sentence) combined with fearing they have no change of beating the rap in court.

Exactly

Men are idiots!!

He is no man, don't you recognize a ass_hole when you see it

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

The pic of him yesterday was a guy with hair. Is this an attempt at an image change or is this guy a genuine skinhead?

To be a skinhead or a nazi - well to be honest, a few nuts and bolts must be missing upstairs..

So if he is not the brightest kid on the block, maybe he fails to understand the complete picture.

Especially the whole race issue... And that would be in the top 2 of nazi thinking...

And to be honest, with his black beard and previously black har, I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been persicuted himself back in the days..

So he is a real tool, to ever support that way of thinking..

He has a large scar on his head, probably from when the nuts and bolts were removed!

The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

Give him a big knife and 10 mins in a room on his own, save everyone a lot of bother.

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

Same guy, now a bit fatter with a shaved head and no sun bathing.

Do you know that for a fact or just assuming that's the case? Looks like a totally different person to me, not just because of the hair, skin tone but shape of face, facial features etc?

Pretty irrelevant really, but knowing the incompetence of most reporting here it wouldn't surprise me if the photo on the original thread was actually of someone completely different... possibly the Frenchman, bar owner or ex-husband... who may now be innocently mistaken for the Nazi killer and lynched on the street... stranger things have happened here!

It's a real shame that some on here take this as an opportunity to cast aspersions on the victim's character... it's totally irrelevant; the poor girl was viciously murdered; no one deserves such a brutal end. Herman's clearly a sandwich short of a picnic and there's no justification for his actions whatsoever.

Whether or not your girlfriend/ wife is cheating on you is no excuse for violent behavior let alone murder... some of the posters on here are clearly disturbed and this thread is bringing people's own insecurities to the surface. Some people need to take a long hard long in the mirror and change their outlook on life before it ends in misery.

So you feel the need to point out the incompetence of newspaper reporting here and the innocence of the guy reported to be the killer in the other thread, then you go on to accuse this Nazi of being the real killer, without a court case? I presume you are from a country where a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. Is this suspect guilty of murder because he chooses to wear a swastika earring?

1. What does a NAZI do in THAILAND with a THAI girlfriend???

Extreme nationalists go "on tour" abroad to other countries and have fights & defile foreign women as an act of "subjugation" and smash bars up & otherwise denigrate the foreigners' culture. This is seen by them as a great insult to the nation they are visiting, and a sign of that nations weakness in the face of people from <name of country> take your pick. Most of Europe's nations have different nationalist scum travelling around the world being hopelessly proud of their failing home-nation back in Europe & causing trouble in the lands they visit.

Then after 'touring' they fly home to the homeland feeling like conquering heroes etc. A lot of them used the international football matches as a way of behaving like this despite not really having any love for the game itself.

This is done in a different way by some servicemen around Army bases stationed abroad in Germany and Cyprus where the Cypriot Govt has even threatened to close two UK Army bases after many convictions for rape of local women by servicemen within a short drive of the bases. This is disrespectful and brutal but was never linked directly to nationalism.

This is why I am happy to insult the EU as I was born and raised there & consider myself an anti-nationalist, I am not proud of Europe at all & furthermore when I am in Thailand I am a visitor and guest, regardless of how many years I live here I was not born here so I will always be a visitor to this land & so I should always behave with respect to my hosts. Something that the pig in this news story should have done. Being from Europe is nothing to be proud of or nationalistic about & being a visitor to Thailand means you should behave respectfully. Big road sign near my home in Bangkok says "visitors keep right" which I always see as an existential comment on how we should behave rightly / correctly.

Edited by Yunla

The guy two days ago was not the same as this one... why?

What is the reason, they want now the farangs "all" would be the bad people, who killing innocent thai women in Thailand... not every one of us is bad, and not every one of us is a murder.

The one, who killed the lady is a murder, not important the "why" and not important if his mind is sick or not, not important the swastika neither... which you can see on every temple in thailand and in the whole asian region from india to indonesia, include thailand. It is an old sybol, older that the nazis, older than anyone try to get it for them selves only.

IF somebody wears swastika is not a murder immidiately, even not a bad man. Even not a nazi.

I am deeply sorry about this accident, and also i am curious what is the reson behind, that now coming up, the skin head thing, with a guy with skin head - no hair - and the swastika and the rest of all this things...

If this is a political action, that is a sorry thing to use such like a murder for this to gain something... sorry for the people they involved to this thing, using such like a sad and abnormal thing to make people angry and agains everything which is intitially not bad.

We are in Thailand and we know how things works here. But somebody is bad, cause he use a swastika symbol in his ear, or that s why because he is a bad man till the bone... or a stupid man, who cannot see who loves him and who not and killing just for justify his so called human feeling.

Such like a thing is not acceptable, neither in thailand, nor in anywhere in the world. killing someone is not an option. I am not sorry about this guy, anything he will get, he deserved and much more...

However dont make a political thing about this, cause this is not the right way, people should see and handle this terrific act.

One who made the decisions alone to kill someone, have to answer for his act in front of the judge as soon as possible. Deepy sorry for the young woman and the people they loved her.

You think too much rolleyes.gif

1. What does a NAZI do in THAILAND with a THAI girlfriend???

Extreme nationalists go "on tour" abroad to other countries and have fights & defile foreign women as an act of "subjugation" and smash bars up & otherwise denigrate the foreigners' culture. This is seen by them as a great insult to the nation they are visiting, and a sign of that nations weakness in the face of people from <name of country> take your pick. Most of Europe's nations have different nationalist scum travelling around the world being hopelessly proud of their failing home-nation back in Europe & causing trouble in the lands they visit.

Then after 'touring' they fly home to the homeland feeling like conquering heroes etc. A lot of them used the international football matches as a way of behaving like this despite not really having any love for the game itself.

This is done in a different way by some servicemen around Army bases stationed abroad in Germany and Cyprus where the Cypriot Govt has even threatened to close two UK Army bases after many convictions rapes of local women by servicemen within a short drive of the bases. This is disrespectful and brutal but was never linked directly to nationalism.

This is why I am happy to insult the EU as I was born and raised there & consider myself an anti-nationalist, I am not proud of Europe at all & furthermore when I am in Thailand I am a visitor and guest, regardless of how many years I live here I was not born here so I will always be a visitor to this land & so I should always behave with respect to my hosts. Something that the pig in this news story should have done. Being from Europe is nothing to be proud of or nationalistic about & being a visitor to Thailand means you should behave respectfully. Big road sign near my home in Bangkok says "visitors keep right" which I always see as an existential comment on how we should behave rightly / correctly.

You don't think enough rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

As he came out he saw 2 or 3 men got off the car and one of them spoke Thai language

The plot thickens. Now there are 2 more men involved and one of them speaks Thai. Who are these guys? blink.png

It looks like the next thing we'll hear is that it was really Colonel Mustard who done it. I guess I need to retract statement from yesterday being as guilty of stereo-typing and being more of an arm-chair crtitic than the next. Such is the plight of an ignorant man but at least happier now for walking away and only being ridiculed by them for just walking a away in disgust.

I am reminded of a story I read recently about Pythons and crocodiles, two top predators in conflict

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9600151/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/gator-guzzling-python-comes-messy-end/

He we have a Thai python meets a German crocodile, this time the crocodile won, usually the Thai python comes off best.

And its also full of Hookers and Ladyboys !

And Mr Tong and his staff, who never gave me any problems, but always made sure I made it home after a good night out. He does not choose his customers, they choose him. He is running a business, his objective is to make money. At least he has fun doing it. There is a reason he has had the same staff for years and years.. nasty people don't keep their staff for long.

And besides that, what would make it more special that there are hookers and ladyboys in a nightlife joint in Thailand? so funny... Mr. Tong has a very mixed croud and that's what i like. Not to much of 1 kind like complaining farang for example.

OMG they also sell Alcohol there!! lol...

• Like 1

What self respecting Nazi would have a non-Aryan girlfriend?

I see many who have Nazi ideas in Thailand and Cambodia who not care to have Asia GF, make Sex with Asian women.

Even Hitler made a pact with Japan, short before WW2, did not care at all!

And helped Japan in declaring war on USA after Pearl Harbor.

His last downfall!

Edited by ALFREDO

If he was thinking of suicide why not keep him in the rope store cell, or the razor blade store cell, might save the country a lot of money save bother of a trial of a scum bag murdering wife beater GUILTY.

• Like 1