Thailand Needs Cricket

But in the areas where there is more affordable housing maybe like this ...

post-104736-0-33261300-1340491446_thumb.

He wasn't watching the ball...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Edited by brit1984

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those kids with the bats look like murderers...ermm.gif

Maybe they were... before they discovered cricket... as discussed earlier, participation in cricket by ex-cons could help to cut re-offending rates...

Those amongst the assembled gentlemen who ever listened to cricket commentator Brian Johnston might be interested to know that the BBC is celebrating what would have been his 100th birthday with a couple of radio programmes that are well worth finding and listening to.

Start by entering www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/radio# in the address bar. Then select radio. Then select "categories". Then select "comedy". There you should find four pages of BBC radio comedy programmes. Try "An Hour With Johnners", a 60 minute show, then try "Brian Johnston - An Innings With Brian Johnston", which runs about three hours.

It's worth it!

Those amongst the assembled gentlemen who ever listened to cricket commentator Brian Johnston might be interested to know that the BBC is celebrating what would have been his 100th birthday with a couple of radio programmes that are well worth finding and listening to.

Start by entering www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/radio# in the address bar. Then select radio. Then select "categories". Then select "comedy". There you should find four pages of BBC radio comedy programmes. Try "An Hour With Johnners", a 60 minute show, then try "Brian Johnston - An Innings With Brian Johnston", which runs about three hours.

It's worth it!

Thanks. Good idea.

I will try to set it up at night. Maybe can help my wife with subliminal cricketing chat.

It's worth it!

Thanks. Good idea.

I will try to set it up at night. Maybe can help my wife with subliminal cricketing chat.

Pimms Cocktail and Cucumber Sandwiches really work wonders at tea. giggle.gif

Anything to wash down the crickets

SC

TV Cricket

The team with two knees

It's worth it!

Thanks. Good idea.

SC

TV Cricket

The team with two knees

Yeah.....I find coffee the best thing for washen em down....whistling.gif

Thanks. Good idea.

SC

TV Cricket

The team with two knees

Well that should be no problem..good thai coffee to wash down the cricket sandwiches.

SC

TV Cricket

The team with two knees

Well that should be no problem..good thai coffee to wash down the cricket sandwiches.

I'd like a nice Thai coffee, or two, to wash down the Aussie coffee. Could even make it 3 or 4.

Although as discussed earlier, by 2042, we expect our mission (to fix Thailand through cricket) will be complete.

After that, maintenance of this thread will be less crucial, although it can still continue for fun, but it will not be as serious as it is now.

This thread is a Timeless Test

So, time, will tell.

Edited by kevjohn

...and still we haven't lost any wickets / posts, thanks to the excellent work of the umpires / moderators.

thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

...and still we haven't lost any wickets / posts, thanks to the excellent work of the umpires / moderators.

thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Perhaps they don't like cricket and turned you lot off eh. huh.png

Or checking out the tyre pressure in the motor forum......whistling.gif

That forum has been running a bit cooler lately transam.....must have got the tyre pressure right.

Either that, or the picked up some decent maintenance people, from the "Thailand Needs Cricket" thread.

That forum has been running a bit cooler lately transam.....must have got the tyre pressure right.

Either that, or the picked up some decent maintenance people, from the "Thailand Needs Cricket" thread.

yes a bit less hot air

I hope that's not going to affect the performance of our roller

SC

TV Cricket

The team with two knees

A bus, a coach, a coaches' bus, a roller, a pantechnicon for the double decker, a scooter, if I recall correctly...

AND CHEERLEADERS

Edited by StreetCowboy

How many coffees did you have with that birthday of yours kevjohn

Probably enough to keep me awake for another hour.

Lost count after I used up all me fingers.

good thing you didnt take your shoes off too count more....it isn't thailand there.

good thing you didnt take your shoes off too count more....it isn't thailand there.

Too cold to take the shoes off. Only reason I could use me fingers was that I had gloves on and not mittens.

At the moment 2 degrees

Too cold to take the shoes off. Only reason I could use me fingers was that I had gloves on and not mittens.

At the moment 2 degrees

oooooo sorry for you

I get cold when it gets to 20