Ministry Of Communication And Technology Is At It Again

kyoozoocanada

I think the ICT wants to prevent twitter users from getting news so quickly by blocking the shortened links...

I am blocked by "l.yimg.com", which is Yahoo to upload more whatever photos, cannot alter text ("an error occured") with the photos or go to their "help"-page. (which for certain cases is useless by the way).

Curious if ICT blocked already the television-reports of Voice TV Thailand, Al Jazeera, DNN (Asia Update) and Speedhorse TV, including in the mean time several reports in the Bangkok Post and The Nation..........................................

My YahhoMail was unblocked for 2 days just as I was about to talk to the provider, now it's been blocked again for 2 days straight. Weird.

As, after a couple of hours, the problem has been solved, even with the Flickr-link "l.ying.com" I think that they are uncontrolled messing around and Flickr (Yahoo) is following their instructions.

I think, we will face temporary, m3.mict.go.th on any shortened link messages that are posted on either facebook, twitter or elsewhere, more often,...

... I mean even though I have no problems at the moment,... it can happen again... ANY TIME...