Hammock

Hi, I've got a good friend on Koh Lanta who sells hammocks all over Thailand. His web site is: www.jumbohammocks.com (moderator - if I'm not allowed to include this web site, please delete it and I'll ask the OP to PM me for info).

Check out his web site or PM me for his phone number.

best,

Seeker

Hej Emil,

If you are still looking for some hammocks I have some in stock, they are without a stand. We have some different colours and sizes, but they are part of a consignments stock, so I have no more than what's here in the showroom.

We are located on the corner of Soi 68, you will see the big red kitchen in the window, and to make it more easy, I also speak Danish :)

Try near the market off soi 88 in Bon Gai. There's a shop at the south end of the soi that the market's on - opposite end to soi 88 and the Malee and 7-11 shops. It sells hammocks for less than 100 baht. No idea as to the quality.

Hej Emil,

If you are still looking for some hammocks I have some in stock, they are without a stand. We have some different colours and sizes, but they are part of a consignments stock, so I have no more than what's here in the showroom.

We are located on the corner of Soi 68, you will see the big red kitchen in the window, and to make it more easy, I also speak Danish :)

Thanks. I'll pop by tomorrow :)