Rock N Blues Concert - Sun 27May Checkinn99

Checkinn99 will be hosting a RocknBlues concert: A Night on the Edge. Sunday 27May from 8pm to 12.45am. Double billing: Two of Bangkok's great RocknBlues bands Wildside and Keith Nolan's Love Gone Wrong. One night only No Cover charge No reserved seating..as numbers are limited suggest arrive about 7.45pm before the concert starts as previously a full house.. Checkinn99 is located on Sukhumvit Rd Between Soi 5&7 Directly Opposite the Landmark Hotel.. small alley way entrance. (clips on Youtube under Checkinn99) contact [email protected] for any other info.

post-152805-0-83001400-1337419615_thumb.

post-152805-0-28114100-1337419809_thumb.

post-152805-0-85890300-1337419845_thumb.

after reading Stickman's article today on Mama Noi at CI99 I was amazed ... and personally knowing and have heard both both bands playing this sunday May 27 I would have to say that it will be a "mini" 2 set each concert that shouldn't be missed....Keith Nolan and his Love Gone Wrong blues band with his original and old blues classics done up right - best blues band in Thailand if not the whole region but local here in Bangkok and Wildside with classic rock covers from the 70-80's and a couple of newer years ....Wildside has been at the Imperial Queens park hotel in the Sundowners Lounge since January every thursday, friday and saturday nights..... Wildside to start the first 2 sets at 8 pm then Love Gone Wrong after 10... should be an awesome night of music at Check Inn 99 this sunday......no cover charge for the chance to hear 2 of the best falung bands playing in Bangkok. Chris and CI 99 have brought to the bar a great night of music - don't miss out.....

Edited by shrimpythailand

If Lady Gag Me is out shopping for fake Rolex watches on sunday on Sukumvit she might just stop by Check Inn 99 for a listen.... other than that - it will be a great show... come on down and have a listen and support the local blues - Keith Nolan and Love Gone Wrong and rock boys - Wildside...no cover charge and garunteed good tunes...

Thanks Shrimpy. I have a couple of older clips of Wildside.. but I love this one.. reminds me of my young days being a hoon!

For Keith Nolan's Love Gone Wrong. this was recorded at last months Blues Night (sorry about the

low quality vid)...

Keith you are COOL COOL COOL!

See you there!

Thanks to those TV members who have confirmed... as a reminder Tonight's Concert Special: Heineken Draft Jugs - 175THB each (tonight only and certainly the cheapest on Sukhumvit Rd) Come and say hi! concert starts at 8pm Chris