Manchester United

redrus

Every game I see the names Valencia and Young starting I'm going to smile as wide as I did today.

I don't even know who plays in your team.

redrus

You can find a starting XVII every sunday/Thursday on the spuds threadwai.gif

A starting 17, Jasus, how come you've not won the league yet if you're allowed many starters......??

No though to honest, it's hard enough with all the tripe in my own thread without going over to yours.!!!

redrus

• Like 1

Err not my thread are kid!

Get ye eyes tested or lay off the white lightningwhistling.gif

One thinks the doctor needs to prescribe himself.

My last post was a conversation with Smokie......, not you, as is clearly evident, even under the heavy influence of the homemade food I just devoured.

No lightning or white, in sight, r kid.

redrus

My last post was a conversation with Smokie......, not you, as is clearly evident, even under the heavy influence of the homemade food I just devoured.

redrus

You actually answered both of us in the same quotes ,sort of ,nevermind .

I reckon Van Gall is on summit tho'! Northern lights?That'll send anyone into euphoria and depression in minuteswhistling.gif

redrus

You actually answered both of us in the same quotes ,sort of ,nevermind .

I reckon Van Gall is on summit tho'! Northern lights?That'll send anyone into euphoria and depression in minuteswhistling.gif

I reckon mrbojangles as a referree is a bldy good thing for you matey, cos without him you'd get serious grief.

Every game I see the names Valencia and Young starting I'm going to smile as wide as I did today.

I don't even know who plays in your team.

redrus

Nice to see your defensive midfielder back....shame its still not clicking with this team....could it be a negative influence in the dressing room?

UNITED top 4.

Liverpool to create havoc.

Never mind carmine, who would cut the legs off your piano if you enjoyed playing it.

Good luck Louis. If it doesn't work out the way you want it won't be because you didn't give it your best shot.

But you know this, don't ya.

Respect.

Levy will get what he deserves. Glazers will too I guess.

UNITED top 4.

Never mind carmine, who would cut the legs off your piano if you enjoyed playing it.

Good luck Louis. If it doesn't work out the way you want it won't be because you didn't give it your best shot.

Respect.

pishflaps, you are mentioning me in everyone of your drunken rambling posts. Has your obsession moved on from van Gaal to me?!

Seriously, you and your little newbie mate have no reason to post ,reply to me as i generally want to post about football.

I haven't as yet put you on ignore like seemingly most others have but you are becoming an irritating itch i'd rather get rid of thumbsup.gif So, please try and retract your posting to me with football related posts. your post count may well drop by 90% but hey ho.....

btw, interesting move to take off Di Maria and bring on Anderson. And poor old Januzaj left sitting on the bench........

Have to say it, there are millions and millions of footy fans globally ready to cheer on Burnley this afternoon.

COME ON. B U R N L E Y

Giggs is pinching himself trying to contain his excitement. Not too many weeks to wait for the Dutchman to fly.

Have to say it, there are millions and millions of footy fans globally ready to cheer on Burnley this afternoon.

COME ON. B U R N L E Y

Giggs is pinching himself trying to contain his excitement. Not too many weeks to wait for the Dutchman to fly.

Giggs has even less business managing United than Moyes or LVG.coffee1.gif

UNITED top 4.

Respect.

pishflaps, you are mentioning me in everyone of your drunken rambling posts. Has your obsession moved on from van Gaal to me?!

Seriously, you and your little newbie mate have no reason to post ,reply to me as i generally want to post about football.

I haven't as yet put you on ignore like seemingly most others have but you are becoming an irritating itch i'd rather get rid of thumbsup.gif So, please try and retract your posting to me with football related posts. your post count may well drop by 90% but hey ho.....

btw, interesting move to take off Di Maria and bring on Anderson. And poor old Januzaj left sitting on the bench........

Yes I think we were all laughing at that one....more worried about conceding than throwing on the undeniable talent of Januzaj.....wait till he does that at Old Trafford!

Your mate Kagawa has seen the light, back to Dortmund for 1/2 the fee United paid

Absolutely gutted about that, to be totally honest, and not just the price, which hasn't been released yet.....!!!

bah.gif

redrus

If van Gaal doesn't think he needs him, van Gaal doesn't think he needs him.

If you are not with LVG, you are ultimately against him.

Different situation from Moyes, where everybody knew deep down from the start, this is not going to work.

Total belief in van Gaal from supporters and the owners required.

Shit or bust, no compromise.

Up to Man U.

Sorry. UNITED.

And I am absolutely confident that if Mourinho had taken over from Fergie, UNITED would now be rocking with the top dogs.

Bonus ball would be the UNITED craving for domination and this apparently unique UNITED thing of positive attacking football would be well satisfied.

So would the Glazers.

HGV will be gone before the year is up.

Like others have said it's square pegs in round holes. A good manager uses their resources well, not force philosophies.

United have a lot of talent, but no direction and no unity. Players look confused, out of place and it will end in tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if Simeone is manager next season.

• Like 2

HGV will be gone before the year is up.

Like others have said it's square pegs in round holes. A good manager uses their resources well, not force philosophies.

United have a lot of talent, but no direction and no unity. Players look confused, out of place and it will end in tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if Simeone is manager next season.

Could be mjj. But you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Van Gaal will keep the players who can play his way, dump what he doesn't want and bring in new.

Tomorrow's transfer deadline will be busy. He is effectively building a new team, which everybody knew had to be done when Fergie left. Moyes and Woodward between them wasted a year.

Main concern I would have is 352.

Guardiola's trying it with Bayern and atm it's not working. Seems to me as outmoded as ticky tacky.

Real Sociedad have just beaten RM by 4 goals to 2. Barca drew 1-1 with Villareal.

Your mate Kagawa has seen the light, back to Dortmund for 1/2 the fee United paid

Absolutely gutted about that, to be totally honest, and not just the price, which hasn't been released yet.....!!!

bah.gif

redrus

Dick Keys was saying 6.8M last night. Yeah not a player I would let go out that midfield

• Like 1

The Kagawa era was certainly disappointing, 2 years ago player of the season with BD, in a pretty tough league ,scored goals ,made more assists than any one in the competition and then apart from a hat trick, which would have boosted his confidence, his career stalled.Not helped by United's management of him but just one of those inexplicable issues of players failing to adjust to the English league,hardly the first.

Conducted himself with great dignity and I wish him well and he did leave with a medal.

• Like 1

How ironic that 3 of the best players, Stoke v City, were ex United players.Diouf scored what could be a contender for goal of the year,Bardsley was uncompromising at RB and Shawcross in total

control in the middle of defence. I remember SAF saying he was reluctant to let Shawcross go, when he did.With United's current defensive woes he is probably reflecting on that statement.

Shawcross is tough ,rarely gets injured ,like to bully the opposition ,all the attributes that make a good CB.

The Kagawa era was certainly disappointing, 2 years ago player of the season with BD, in a pretty tough league ,scored goals ,made more assists than any one in the competition and then apart from a hat trick, which would have boosted his confidence, his career stalled.Not helped by United's management of him but just one of those inexplicable issues of players failing to adjust to the English league,hardly the first.

Conducted himself with great dignity and I wish him well and he did leave with a medal.

Sadly he was never played in his right position at United. You wasted a really good player but in defense you are overloaded in the central/no10 position.

Well Smokie were you smiling today ??? w00t.gif

BTbiggrin.png

We're in sixth place BigToe......its all about stability.....stability I say.

Where are you lot right now? :-P