How Old Are You?

mca

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be 62 next month; diabetes, hypertension, alcoholism and erectile dysfunction but mostly it's all in yer heid...me and the little niece went together to the market this afternoon when she got home from school and it was grand...

Prime example of what this threads about tutsi as I thought you were about my age

I'm 50 and feeling young, well sometimes anyway, oh those special words hansum man do wonders for me..

Found my first grey pubic hair last year but it wasn't where I expected to find it. It was in a Gregs pastie. :o

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

I'll be 62 next month; diabetes, hypertension, alcoholism and erectile dysfunction but mostly it's all in yer heid...me and the little niece went together to the market this afternoon when she got home from school and it was grand...

Prime example of what this threads about tutsi as I thought you were about my age

44 y.o.? now, lessee: in them days I useta spend all of me time off in the brothel in Jakarta with squealing half nekkid young women: 'me next tutsi! me next!'...and then I'd stagger out and look fer a burger...except fer the erectile dysfunction bit things haven't changed much...like I said, it's all in yer heid...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

When I was about 30 and lived in Bangkok I used to have a kick around with some of the local Thai lads on a football pitch near my home.Nothing serious just a bit of a laugh.

One match I overheard 1 of the opposing players shout to another to "Watch the old farang!"

I was the only westerner on the pitch. sad.png

Had my successes, had my regrets. Leaving Europe for Thailand at 5x (my God, I don't remember) was a very good decision. Now I'm 67.

I suspect mainly the "happy" ones are open about their age and replied to this post.

Same here,68 and feeling it.

tell me about it... ermm.gif

I didn't tell you what I was feeling and maybe I should not.smile.png

no need to tell me. you don't seem to be an American because you did not understand what "tell me about it" means.

just got back from the market where we got a load of vegetables and meat and per usual I was staring at the vegetable lady's backside and then she caught me and with a wicked grin she implied: 'you got the moves but do you have the necessary supporting equipment?' and then I hid behind the step daughter's 8 month pregnant belly...and then on exiting an old woman tried to sell me a lottery ticket and I verbally abused her...

it's the goddam stepdaughter's fault as she knows all of the market ladies (she grew up here after all) and I'm sure that she has said to them: 'don't mind tutsi...me mum sez that he can't get it up... but he is an awfully nice guy'...

• Like 2

Same here,68 and feeling it.

tell me about it... ermm.gif

I didn't tell you what I was feeling and maybe I should not.smile.png

no need to tell me. you don't seem to be an American because you did not understand what "tell me about it" means.

It means the same in Australia as in America I imagine.

When I was about 30 and lived in Bangkok I used to have a kick around with some of the local Thai lads on a football pitch near my home.Nothing serious just a bit of a laugh.

One match I overheard 1 of the opposing players shout to another to "Watch the old farang!"

I was the only westerner on the pitch. sad.png

We were having a game of football one time on the beach in Lanta when my mate went in for a hard sliding tackle. I'm sure you could have heard his shorts rip in Krabi...right up the back.

He went running off towards his hut with only his hands covering his modesty.

I was the only player to laugh. The Thais just gave it a seconds look and carried on. Maybe they were expecting it....? biggrin.png

I'm 24... Am I the youngest regular on the forum? ermm.gif

and keep up that good work...clap2.gif

I mean being the youngest on the forum...thumbsup.gif ......if you are.

Edited by kevjohn

I'm 24... Am I the youngest regular on the forum? ermm.gif

Err... maybe not. Depending on how 24 you are. :/

You young whipper snappers need to be carefull or some of the old disgruntled whining wingebags who may jump out from their caves and tell you your not old enough to know anything about Thailand.:ph34r:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App