The Sumet Cycle Thread

Any chance you may know where to get Daiichi Racing 68's to suit a PCX? With rim colour matched to the red panels. At a sensible price.

post-63954-0-02478300-1342090713_thumb.p

http://www.daiichial...9463986&Ntype=2

According to their website, they are for the Scoopy, Click, Airblade, Wave, and Sonic. They don't list the PCX. They look like the narrow mags that all the young Thai kids put on their bikes. If I see something similar that works with the PCX, I'll let you know. I've also attached a photo of some mags I'm putting on my PCX. I'll post more pics when they are installed on Monday. Thanks.

post-121278-0-82616300-1342257213_thumb.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you may know where to get Daiichi Racing 68's to suit a PCX? With rim colour matched to the red panels. At a sensible price.

post-63954-0-02478300-1342090713_thumb.p

http://www.daiichial...9463986&Ntype=2

According to their website, they are for the Scoopy, Click, Airblade, Wave, and Sonic. They don't list the PCX. They look like the narrow mags that all the young Thai kids put on their bikes. If I see something similar that works with the PCX, I'll let you know. I've also attached a photo of some mags I'm putting on my PCX. I'll post more pics when they are installed on Monday. Thanks.

Thanks Brian. I've seen the pictured alloy wheels at many scooter shops.

Benefits of being a Sumet Customer

- English speaking staff

- Western management

- Personalized service

- 24 hour customer care (all customers get the owners mobile number)

- Easy financing for foreigners (same terms and conditions as our Thai customers)

- Free loaner bikes during extended service

- Free delivery

- Free bike pick up for service (Bangkok area)*

- Accident assistance

- Insurance claim assistance

- Test rides (CBR 250, Click i, and Spacy i)

- Bike customization and painting

- Bike shipping assistance

- Tours, bike meets, activities and other events

- Onsite owner/manager 6 days a week

- Free Safety/Riding training

*For existing Sumet customers when bike won't start.

• Like 1

Hey Brian, if you get the chance could you put up a list or info on any after-market mirrors you have for the CBR250R (or any other bikes). Thanks.

Just picked these ones up. They are 700 baht. What do you think?

They look like Rizoma mirrors..nice

I'n not very familiar with Bangkok so it was a bit of a challenge finding your shop last month. Next time I'll hit the "go to" button on the gps. Might help some one else.

N 13 51.328 E 100 32.682.

I'n not very familiar with Bangkok so it was a bit of a challenge finding your shop last month. Next time I'll hit the "go to" button on the gps. Might help some one else.

N 13 51.328 E 100 32.682.

Thank you very much for that. Also, we are changing our website address. Right now, clicking on our banner takes you nowhere. I should have it sorted early next week. I'll be sure to include a map with our location.

We had an old PCX 125 that we decided modify. We can do similar work for the PCX 125 or PCX 150. We can also do custom paint jobs.

It looks alright despite the fact you retained the standard muffler and heat shield......an you have no LED's! biggrin.png

Hi Brian. I sent you a pm a few days ago, did you happen to receive it. It was about parts for the cbr 125R.

That bike was never sold here in Thailand so I am not able to get parts for it. Also, we no longer ship outside of Thailand. Thanks.

Brian

FYI: I'm going to be in Hong Kong and China from Aug. 1st to 5th. I'll try and keep up with messages the best I can, but I won't be able to fill any orders until I get back. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Brian

Here ya go Brian.

Pics taken with Samsung Galaxy S3

mostworkbysumetcycle.jpg

20120801141307hdr.jpg

20120801141418hdr.jpg

20120801141253hdr.jpg

carbonfibrewithbuiltini.jpg

201208011409471.jpg

what tyres do you have on and from where, did they fit standard wheel that came with the PCX. Desperate to get rid of crap orginal tyres on new 150. Did you find YSS shocks made the bike a better ride than standard shocks. thanks Edited by marstons

Hi Marstons,

The tyres are IRC Wings. Brian from SumetCycle (sponsor) sorted them for me. Personally, I think they are great. Good in the wet and a good compound. Mine are fitted onto 13" mags but they are available for 14's too. Mine are wider than standard but I prefer more rubber on the ground.

YSS shocks are a definite improvement. Probably the best upgrade you can make. Be aware though that they come in different configurations. XL ....XXL etc. This relates to weight carried. 90kg, 110 kg etc.

I have attached a link which shows you. I have the G Euro's which cost around 3,700 baht. You can go much higher than that though, depends what you want to do with your bike.

http://www.likito.co...ts.php?idpro=32

Contact Brian at SumetCycle for more info. His wife Pam, is also around and is pretty knowledgeable.

Edited by Phatcharanan

Hi Marstons,

The tyres are IRC Wings. Brian from SumetCycle (sponsor) sorted them for me. Personally, I think they are great. Good in the wet and a good compound. Mine are fitted onto 13" mags but they are available for 14's too. Mine are wider than standard but I prefer more rubber on the ground.

YSS shocks are a definite improvement. Probably the best upgrade you can make. Be aware though that they come in different configurations. XL ....XXL etc. This relates to weight carried. 90kg, 110 kg etc.

I have attached a link which shows you. I have the G Euro's which cost around 3,700 baht. You can go much higher than that though, depends what you want to do with your bike.

Contact Brian at SumetCycle for more info. His wife Pam, is also around and is pretty knowledgeable.

Hi thanks i PM Brian yesterday but see he is in Hong Kong for a few days,i will order the wings off him and get them shipped to Pattaya.

Will give the shocks ago, looking on the site they are cheaper it appears than Mai Thai but will see if he will price match the store in BKK.

Thanks for the info, great looking bike.

You're welcome and thanks.

Bike has a voltmeter fitted within the centre console now. I'm not totally at ease with the surrounding red LED's so will probably remove them. I like the LED footplates though. :) There is a separate switch fitted within the glove compartment so I can switch them on/off whenever

20120801215325.jpg

20120801215109.jpg

You're welcome and thanks.

Bike has a voltmeter fitted within the centre console now. I'm not totally at ease with the surrounding red LED's so will probably remove them. I like the LED footplates though. :) There is a separate switch fitted within the glove compartment so I can switch them on/off whenever

20120801215325.jpg

20120801215109.jpg

I like what you did with the red LED accents on the running boards. Not crazy bright from some that I have seen, but I have to say that having those red LEDs glare back at me from the console would give me a headache and be too distracting. :)

Sent from my iPhone 3 using ThaiVisa app

I like what you did with the red LED accents on the running boards. Not crazy bright from some that I have seen, but I have to say that having those red LEDs glare back at me from the console would give me a headache and be too distracting. smile.png

Sent from my iPhone 3 using ThaiVisa app

Thanks. Actually, I don't find them distracting..............it's just that I feel like I'm driving a Christmas tree. I'm taking them off tomorrow but will leave the footplates as they are.

Hi Marstons,

I finished my business early today so went out to Likito shop. Not exactly the range of PCX gear I was hoping for. sad.png