The Sumet Cycle Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Brian

Please can you update on the latest price and avaliability of the crf250 ? Also do you know if a motard version will be released and when ?

Thanks

Mike

Sorry Mike, I didn't see your post until just now. We have the CRF 250 for 133,000, including tax and registration. Thanks.

Brian

And here I wasted all this time trying to think of a polite way to comment on what must be the ugliest bike on earth.

You've nailed it! clap2.gif

Oh dear........school finished already? biggrin.png

Gotta say I would be embarassed to ride that bike,might be ok if your a 17 year old teenager ,each to their own I guesd

And here I wasted all this time trying to think of a polite way to comment on what must be the ugliest bike on earth.

You've nailed it! clap2.gif

Oh dear........school finished already? biggrin.png

Gotta say I would be embarassed to ride that bike,might be ok if your a 17 year old teenager ,each to their own I guesd

Yawn.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Brian,

I don't suppose there is any news on the crf motard?

Also, what do you think about putting cbr wheels on it? 150 or 250? How much would it cost?

Cheers.

Mjj

Edit. Are new colours due soon?

Edited by mjj

Brian,

Also, what do you think about putting cbr wheels on it? 150 or 250? How much would it cost?

Cheers.

Mjj

Sorry, still no word on a CRF motard. I know X-Speed put some CBR 250 mags and tires on their CRF, but I'm not sure how it handles with them. If you ordered a new set of CBR 250 mags, it would be 7,200 baht. A set of stock IRCs would be 4,000 baht. Thanks.

Brian

Brian,

Cheers.

Mjj

Sorry, still no word on a CRF motard. I know X-Speed put some CBR 250 mags and tires on their CRF, but I'm not sure how it handles with them. If you ordered a new set of CBR 250 mags, it would be 7,200 baht. A set of stock IRCs would be 4,000 baht. Thanks.

Brian

X-speed will sell you that crf for 199k ,seems alot involved in changing wheels when you start takin sprockets,brake discs and axles into the equation

Question :

I purchased a 2 week old Honda Wave 125i with 100 km on it (from the original dealer)

Now I have engine trouble and I am told second hand hondas have no warenty ? is this correct ?

The warranty is still good. You need call the AP Honda hotline, give them the warranty code from the front of the warranty/service booklet, and tell them you need to change the name of the owner. The number is 02 725 4000. Best of luck.

Brian

post-121278-0-79247300-1355285156_thumb.

• Like 2

Thinking of buying a Scoopy S12 for my wife as she prefers the mag wheels on that model but have been told by the local dealer in Pattaya that there is a problem with the brake system and they can't sell that model at the moment. Do you have any information from Honda as to when the problem is likely to be resolved? As an alternative are you able to supply other model Scoopys with the mag wheels without charging for 2 sets of wheels on the bike, which is all I was offered locally. (An extra 10k Baht on the basic price to change)

• 3 weeks later...