Tow Truck Driver Fee'S By Police

oops

If you get in an accident here it's my understanding that it is policy for the police to tow your

vehicle away at your cost before they turn it loose to the insurance agency

Is this true

And if it is true how much are they allowed to charge?

If you get in an accident here it's my understanding that it is policy for the police to tow your

Is this true

If you have an accident and call your insurance they will be onsite before the police :D

sent from my Wellcom A90+

• Like 1

If you get in an accident here where there can't be reached an agreement between both party's about who is wrong, all vehicles involved will be locked up by the police untill the court offers a verdict.

The company that does the towing is actually a private company and is more or less given free hand to charge what they consider to be appropriate.

I had the misfortune once that they damaged my car while towing it away and when I went to the police station to complain, a volunteer advised me to not start a case as I would lose it anyway.

Is this true

If you have an accident and call your insurance they will be onsite before the police biggrin.png

And they were but the question was about towing my truck not who will arrive first the chicken or the egg.?coffee1.gif

Is this true

If you have an accident and call your insurance they will be onsite before the police biggrin.png

And they were but the question was about towing my truck not who will arrive first the chicken or the egg.?coffee1.gif

Your insurance company has that responsibility not you

Is this true

So smarty, then why you didn't ask the question to the chicken ( insurance ) and come here to know the answer?

Is this true

Your insurance company has that responsibility not you

Well my agent said I had to pay it but they would reinburse me for it?

Is this true

So smarty, then why you didn't ask the question to the chicken ( insurance ) and come here to know the answer?

Sorry to tell you, I am not so smart...I wish I was...but that is why I came here.....thinking someone such as yourself would be able to enlighten me on the semantics. So smarty...can you help me...biggrin.png

Sorry to tell you, I am not so smart...I wish I was...but that is why I came here.....thinking someone such as yourself would be able to enlighten me on the semantics. So smarty...can you help me...biggrin.png

I explained already in post #3, free of charge.