Stupid News You Wont Find Anywhere Else.. From Pattaya'S 103 Fm Radio

TommyDee

From this morning's show, rather than share todays national news, which is less than rivetting, here is a 2 minute report on some of the most stupid stories coming in from around the world.. Hope you have time to listen :)

http://snd.sc/MWwL7p

Pattaya 103 FM is also available at www.pattaya103.com and no good bookstores :)

Hi Tommy,

Any chance that we will hear about the Jetski scandal on Pattaya 103 FM, or is it not rivetting enough?

(Sorry, I appreciate that you are probably not responsible for the news content of your radio station, but to suggest that there are no interesting stories locally...)

Hi Tommy,

Any chance that we will hear about the Jetski scandal on Pattaya 103 FM, or is it not rivetting enough?

(Sorry, I appreciate that you are probably not responsible for the news content of your radio station, but to suggest that there are no interesting stories locally...)

actually I do take full responsibility for the news content and if there was a new news tory on it i would carry it. trouble is that its an old news story that gets re-gurgitated. I am trying to cover national stories as much as local ones ( but only of farang interest) for the simple reason that very little happens in Pattaya on a daily basis that is of any real interest. ( i mean of course.. of newsworthy interest).

keep me posted tho on any changes and I will be happy to include

regards

t

Hi Tommy,

actually I do take full responsibility for the news content and if there was a new news tory on it i would carry it. trouble is that its an old news story that gets re-gurgitated. I am trying to cover national stories as much as local ones ( but only of farang interest) for the simple reason that very little happens in Pattaya on a daily basis that is of any real interest. ( i mean of course.. of newsworthy interest).

regards

t

"Very little happens in Pattaya on a daily basis that is of any real interest"! The ongoing jet ski scam is "An old news story that gets re-gurgitated"! "I am trying to cover news stories of Farang interest". With respect that is a bit of a cop out. The point is that the jet ski scam whereby farangs are being robbed of thousands of baht by organized criminals in broad daylight, on a daily basis for the past couple of years is not an old news story, it is not a news story at all. It appears there has been a news blackout on this scandal by all of the news media in Pattaya,(apart from posters on thaivisa). Here is the opportunity for Fabulous 103 FM to make a name for themselves and perform a real public service for the common good of visitors to Pattaya. Go on, show us what you're made of!

Hi Tommy,

regards

t

"Very little happens in Pattaya on a daily basis that is of any real interest"! The ongoing jet ski scam is "An old news story that gets re-gurgitated"! "I am trying to cover news stories of Farang interest". With respect that is a bit of a cop out. The point is that the jet ski scam whereby farangs are being robbed of thousands of baht by organized criminals in broad daylight, on a daily basis for the past couple of years is not an old news story, it is not a news story at all. It appears there has been a news blackout on this scandal by all of the news media in Pattaya,(apart from posters on thaivisa). Here is the opportunity for Fabulous 103 FM to make a name for themselves and perform a real public service for the common good of visitors to Pattaya. Go on, show us what you're made of!

The posters on thaivisa havnt done anything to stamp out the scam,so , why bother flogging a dead horse. Tommy Dee knows, I would hazard a guess, knows who is behind the scam.So, all the pathetic comments about it on here arnt going to do anything to stop it.