The Akha & Other Hilltribes

Guest IT Manager

Whilst I realise it may have slipped the attention of some members, I rarely, and the other admins less so, delete postings, close threads, or delete topics which go against our personal views.

I would request ALL members to please refrain from suggesting, implying or stating up-front, that just because an admin doesn't like the content of a thread, it is likely to be deleted, unless it goes against the terms of service. This applies to all members, irregardless of their faith, politics or orientation. We actually take the job of admin quite seriously.

:D

I would beg to differ about this IT. Whilst you are a pretty fair adjudicator most of the time, there is one Administrator who has quite frequently deleted posts of mine with no comment (but one rather strange PM threat), as they seem to run against his delicate constitution. I have a little notion too that he is a good part of the reason why so many other formerly regular, entertaining, illuminating and prolific posters just seem to drift away into the ether without a murmur. Could be wrong, but these days there's so few of the old faces left to check with. :o

Even old Chonabot seems to have done a runner. What is this site coming too? Glad to see that Rinrada and Lopburi 3 are still around and as sage as ever.