Vip Van Wanted

raro

Hi there,

Does anyone has a recommendation for VIP vans (those minivans with the business class seats) with driver? What I found on the internet so far was way over budget...

Thanks for advise!

raro

It might be a long shot but you can try contacting First Class or Five Star Visa Runs and asking if they will rent out their van and driver. They are usually back from the border runs at around 2 or 3pm so I think it would be free from then. I recently rode on the Five Star van and it was great, big TV with separate headphones for each seat, the front seats have foot rests, wireless internet fitted on the van etc..

It might be a long shot but you can try contacting First Class or Five Star Visa Runs and asking if they will rent out their van and driver. They are usually back from the border runs at around 2 or 3pm so I think it would be free from then. I recently rode on the Five Star van and it was great, big TV with separate headphones for each seat, the front seats have foot rests, wireless internet fitted on the van etc..

Thanks for the idea but that would not work in my case as I would need the van for a couple of days.

i hired one out last year to take some friends on a ride out for a few days

north pattaya road. coming from dolphin island end. left hand side. about 100m b4 the bus station, into a car park type area and they have a little office.

i think it was just before a shop selling the big ornate garden elephants and things like that

they have/had about 5 minivans.

i had without driver, they would of preffered to drive though.

cost was good at about 2000 per 24hr i think

sorry the directions are a bit bad