Thaksin To Heed Verdict On Charter Change: Pheu Thai MP

webfact

...Thaksin appeared confident that the high court was not aiming to topple the government and that the verdict would not yield negative repercussion, he said...

No they seems perfectly likely to and capable of causing their own downfall.

Eh? ........is he feeling okay?? blink.png

post-9891-0-16234300-1341370266_thumb.jp

"Is he feeling OK?" Judging by his facial expression in this photo, I imagine he is getting rather tired of eating at 5 star restaurants and wandering around the air con malls in Dubai.

He has everything a man might desire in the way of money and what it can buy.

What he doesn't have, money can't buy.

He's insecure (always with bodyguards) no real friends (except those who want favors and the usual sycophants)

Perhaps his bad karma is, for him, a Buddhist, to have to spend his days among the Muslims of Dubai.

His family must miss him terribly, his son and daughters, even his ex.

It's just about 3 weeks until his 63rd birthday and once again, he will be watching the sun set over the desert while he blows out the candles on his cake. No Bangkok party for him.

Sad really, but it's what he deserves, he has made the lives of thousands of people miserable due to his scheming and actions.

However, history will maybe see him in a different light.

post-9891-0-37347300-1341370901_thumb.jp

That light from under a rock.

"Thaksin said the purpose of reconciliation is for Thais to love Thais and work together to find a solution," he said.

blink.png What a hypocrite. The purpose of the reconcilliation is for all Thais to love me, let me come back and be their "Suprime Leader"

Also to give me back my 46 billions THB.sick.gif

Perhaps his bad karma is, for him, a Buddhist, to have to spend his days among the Muslims of Dubai.

I've seen things crawling behind the fridge that are more Buddhist than Thaksin is. And ironically, crawling around blind and mute in rotting detritus is what he will probably be doing in his next two thousand five hundred lifetimes.

• Like 1

I've seen things crawling behind the fridge that are more Buddhist than Thaksin is. And ironically, crawling around blind and mute in rotting detritus is what he will probably be doing in his next two thousand five hundred lifetimes.

Perhaps your maid should do a better job of cleaning. You just can't get the staff these days, can you?

If he gets back into Thailand there will be a civil war in thailand as never seen before.

The real question is why no one has plotted to take him out. Which leads to question whether he is really a part of a bigger agenda with more powerful backing from other sources with interest in Thailand.

Im starting to think he's actuallty a puppet of something much larger than people realize.

I trust he will also accept the court's verdict regarding his own court cases and also accept that he needs to face trial for the charges he has run away from.

A true hero of democracy would accept no less.

A muddy funster of ill repute would instead run all around the world claiming to be the world's richest victim, and be willing to drive his own country into ruin for his own personal gain.

Show some stones mate!

• Like 1

Thaksin's ability to manipulate Thai society as a consequence of his rather large wallet shows how third world this country really is. Ironically his PhD is in Criminal Justice.

PhD in Huntsville, Texas, where all executions of the State are carried out, innocent people or not.

Perhaps your maid should do a better job of cleaning. You just can't get the staff these days, can you?

I do my own cleaning, its just that I'm 80% blind from progressive multiple sclerosis, and I always miss bits when I'm cleaning. Still, at least I'm not a dangerous fleeing criminal.

smile.png

Edited by Yunla

Not for less than 300 baht a day anyway.

He said

"but was concerned about the country's reputation in the international community for failing to uphold the rule of law."

I for one would have loved to see him saying uphold the rule of law. I bet he was chocking and gagging when he said that.

Frankly I think he is starting to see more resistance to his plans and is trying to put on another face in case he doe's not get his past white washed and money returned.

It would be a great ploy except he has lied contradicted himself so many times he dosen't even know what he has or hasn't said.

I would have thought a person with as much money as he has and as much drive to control every one would have hired some intelligent spin doctors. Heck after the elections next November in the states there will be a lot of good one's available.

He sure hasn't shown any ideas about getting intelligent ones yet.

On second thought they wouldn't be of any use to him. He is not smart enough to use them.

Well, he did hire Amsterdam rolleyes.gif

He said

"but was concerned about the country's reputation in the international community for failing to uphold the rule of law."

I for one would have loved to see him saying uphold the rule of law. I bet he was chocking and gagging when he said that.

Frankly I think he is starting to see more resistance to his plans and is trying to put on another face in case he doe's not get his past white washed and money returned.

It would be a great ploy except he has lied contradicted himself so many times he dosen't even know what he has or hasn't said.

I would have thought a person with as much money as he has and as much drive to control every one would have hired some intelligent spin doctors. Heck after the elections next November in the states there will be a lot of good one's available.

He sure hasn't shown any ideas about getting intelligent ones yet.

On second thought they wouldn't be of any use to him. He is not smart enough to use them.

Well, he did hire Amsterdam rolleyes.gif

He said "intelligent spin doctors", not some third class loudmouth with an appalling track record - just ask Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who got some extra years in a Russian slammer thanks to Amsterdam's interference.

edit: typo

Edited by MikeOboe57

Its pretty clear that if Taksin pushes too hard to get his bills through that they will overstep what is acceptable. Then I think a major event will happen which will see PT removed from power. Things have clearly happened in the background that we are not aware of and PT have been warned.

The convicted criminal and fugitive from justice, Thaksin's modus operandi is to make these types of public statements while privately continuing to push his agenda. Like his sister, Yimgluck the hand puppet PM's lack of involvement with her government they think it gives them plausible deniability when it all goes pear shaped.