Horse Riding Samui ?

We are a family of 3. My wife and daughter are keen horse folks.

Does anyone know of a functioning Stables / Riding Establishment / Horses for Hire / in Samui.

If you have an current email and or Telephone number for us - we would be VERY grateful .

Thanking you in anticipation,

Chris Hill

I've only ever seen one horse on Samui, and he's a dwarf, but don't think a pony, often grazing at the Temple in Maenam.... I don't think he's for "hire"...or ever ridden. (???)

The only other place on the islands I have seen horses is in Chaloklum on Koh Phangan... where there are a few I've seen been ridden, by locals on the beach, sometimes, but I cannot say if they hire them out... perhaps someone in that area knows these guys?

Not much help, I know, it seems to be more popular in Hau Hin, from what I remember...wink.png

They used to do it in the south of the island, riding in the jungle them on the beach, horses were a bit knackered but good fun. I;ve not been there for a while so I'm not sure if it is still operating:

Sundowner Horse Ranch:

Address: Laem Sor, Ban Tale, Koh Samui 84140; Tel. 081 676 0992

Thank you all very much for your kind responses.

Justine we checked out that Sundowner place but it is no longer in operation.

Only a couple of weeks until we arrive in Samui - and we count the days - thanks again and to website.

Stoffel and family.