Liquid Npk

somo

Anyone know where I can buy some? Preferably in Bangkok

I want to use it as a foliar spray to test it's effectiveness.

There seem to be plenty of liquid micronutrients available but want to combine them with NPK

Any help appreciated

Hi

We produce a soil conditioning organic liquid fertilizer that breaks down chemicals from previous fertilization and reduces it to usable nutrients.

We also have an NPK organic liquid fertilizer that works in conjuction with the soild conditioner.

Both are in concentrated form to be diluted with water and sprayed. Soil conditioner could be "poured" onto soil.

Send me a PM if any interest.

hey Somo,

Have you thought of making your own? Aerated compost or worm cast tea. Add whatever micronutrients you want. Include some EM and molasses to get the biology working both in the soil and on the folage.

What NPK levels are you wanting to use?

IA

Hi

We produce a soil conditioning organic liquid fertilizer that breaks down chemicals from previous fertilization and reduces it to usable nutrients.

We also have an NPK organic liquid fertilizer that works in conjuction with the soild conditioner.

Both are in concentrated form to be diluted with water and sprayed. Soil conditioner could be "poured" onto soil.

Send me a PM if any interest.

This is interesting, I would like to know more about your products as I am sure others would too. In fairness I am unlikely to use it as I have the organic materials available but there are a lot of people who dont but would like to move to a more organic garden.

hey Somo,

Have you thought of making your own? Aerated compost or worm cast tea. Add whatever micronutrients you want. Include some EM and molasses to get the biology working both in the soil and on the folage.

What NPK levels are you wanting to use?

IA

Simply don't have the time. I have some well recomended liquid micronutrients but want to apply the macro ones at the same time to save on labour costs so as strong as possible I suppose. A friend has got me some liquid 11-0-12 (I think those were the numbers) which I will be trying out this weekend. To be honest I am not sure what those numbers mean when applied to a liquid that is then diluted.

Hello All, for liquid or dry water soluble fertilizers, House Ag Magazine has lots of adds, worth the Bt.60.

This is WESCO's add out of the Mag. If you have a problem/question, call and talk to the guy Scoop1

listed. He speaks good English, but talk a little bit slow.

In the WESCO ad pic, I use the 1Kg. bags(top R/H) with my drip irrigation with drip tape, as you can see,

they have 25Kg bags also.

rice555

post-37242-0-91815900-1341817378_thumb.p

post-37242-0-31852500-1341817420_thumb.j