Swimming Pools In Onnut Prawet 10250 / Suan Lang

aneliane

Juta Sportclub between Onnut 44/1 and 46. The pool is not that big but is not to far from where you live. You could take the local bus down there. I am sure that there must be many more but this is the only public pool I know in that general area.

When I was having some problems with one of my knees, the doctor suggested cycling as a replacement for jogging/walking as there is much less impact on the knees. Since then I have never looked back and am out on my bike most weekends.

Edited by GarryP

Juta Sportclub between Onnut 44/1 and 46. The pool is not that big but is not to far from where you live. You could take the local bus down there. I am sure that there must be many more but this is the only public pool I know in that general area.

When I was having some problems with one of my knees, the doctor suggested cycling as a replacement for jogging/walking as there is much less impact on the knees. Since then I have never looked back and am out on my bike most weekends.

Cool thank you, that's very useful, I'll check it out thumbsup.gif

Also in the area is a place called fit and fun opposite seacon square area,was 1400baht per year with small gym and ok pool ,Hope this helps,

ps ive had a couple of the same probs you have mentioned in another thread .Chin up you seem ok

Also in the area is a place called fit and fun opposite seacon square area,was 1400baht per year with small gym and ok pool ,Hope this helps,

ps ive had a couple of the same probs you have mentioned in another thread .Chin up you seem ok

What do you mean by "pool ok"?

cheers

well the pool isnt an olympic size more like 10 x 3 ,clean and noone every there .perfect for the price dont expect air con and or towels etc .any other help buzz me ive lived and now own apartment in the area for 5 yrs once you know the place all will be fine .--greg

well the pool isnt an olympic size more like 10 x 3 ,clean and noone every there .perfect for the price dont expect air con and or towels etc .any other help buzz me ive lived and now own apartment in the area for 5 yrs once you know the place all will be fine .--greg

Ok Thank you that's is quite near to where I am

Great stuff !

I second that Sportsclub. Pool is usually very quiet outside of school holidays and weekends and only 80baht to use per time.

Another vote for the sportclub, i go there couple times a week, always nice n quiete, big enough for a few laps, between 46-44 directly oposite the shell garage

I second that Sportsclub. Pool is usually very quiet outside of school holidays and weekends and only 80baht to use per time.

Another vote for the sportclub, i go there couple times a week, always nice n quiete, big enough for a few laps, between 46-44 directly oposite the shell garage

Cool thank you

thumbsup.gif

I would agree for Bludeck on KingKaew Rd (Soi 19 or 21), maybe a bit costly for a walk in but has a nice Italian restaurant there as well (Bacco).

I looked at their website I must say I was a bit put off by numbers !