British Open

ciaociao

Watch British open live on ATDHENET.TV [ESPAN]. Starts 6:30 pm thai time..

This was fantastic on Thursday and Friday but on Saturday night it crashed for me at about 8:30 pm Thai time.

Fingers crossed that it will be up and running tonight so I can watch A Scott bring home the bacon.

After some searching last night I found another stream. It was http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/126844_the_open_championship/

Started with a few delays but after about 11pm it didn't miss a beat. If anyone else has a site that worked for them please post it.

Agree with the last comment. Been tryng to watch the golf on TRUE, yet apart from it being excrutiatingly boring, its' made even worse by every few minutes it is interrupted by inane advertisements and announcements.

Whoever said the game of golf spoilt a good walk was spot on.

Shocking to see scarce land resources - that could be used for improving or maintaining the environment or for proper housing- is turned into acres of land where ludicrously dressed mostly middle aged people spend their time injuring their backs etc whilst trying to hit balls into holes.

All I can say is:

Get a life.

Edited by R123

Agree with the last comment. Been tryng to watch the golf on TRUE, yet apart from it being excrutiatingly boring, its' made even worse by every few minutes it is interrupted by inane advertisements and announcements.

Whoever said the game of golf spoilt a good walk was spot on.

Shocking to see scarce land resources - that could be used for improving or maintaining the environment or for proper housing- is turned into acres of land where ludicrously dressed mostly middle aged people spend their time injuring their backs etc whilst trying to hit balls into holes.

All I can say is:

Get a life.

Ha Ha... entitled to your opinion

SHOCKING to see the scarce use of land resources? bit over dramatic... not as if every is a golf course is located in the equivalent of inner city Tokyo!

Oh, I also have the golf channel on my TV almost everytime it is on. And I also enjoy Cricket. Can sit and watch a test match for 5 days, no problem!

Mind you I did play professional cricket and also was offered a golf traineeship as a teenager... so I guess I can relate more to the sports than you do.

Get a life? indeed!

Fairways and greens forever!

Edited by Dorkers