Farang Women With Thai Partners

Jersey_UK

i know of one relationship on koh phangan where the woman is supporting the man's mother. it was sort of forced upon her actually- they went to visit the mother in samui and when they went to leave the mother came out with a couple of packed suitcases and said "thank you so much for letting me move in!" they have a one bedroom house, not too much bigger than a bungalow. the mother now sleeps on the floor next to this couple. poor poor girl.

I've been in Thailand a long time (about 8 years) and in a permanent relationship with a Thai guy for 5+ years (with one kid) and I've never contributed in any way to his family .... and have never been asked to or expected to. In our situation I earn more than him even though we have the same level of qualifications - but that's just the way it goes with expat salaries compared to Thai ones, so I guess you can say I 'support' him in that way but I don't see how that equates to 'paying for it'. I have lots of female friends in relationships with Thai guys and none of them have ever contributed to the families or been expected to do so .... unlike most of the farang men I work with who have thai girlfriends/wives!

Actually men pay for sex while women pay for love, but at the end it's the same, you pay for something. For many Thai men, the only reason they stay with those "western" women is out of "convenience" or "simplicity" if you get my drift. The reason many Thai women "hates" Thai men is because of their legendary "unfaithfullness" and lack of "reliability". Thai women can see through them right away while farangs women would fall for their blatant lies and find their "unreliability" refreshing and cute. The number of "nightmare" stories I have heard with Thai men put all the Lady Bar scams in a different perspective. I wouldn't want to be a gay men or a farang lady in this country. I think the old, fat, and bald guy has the better end of the deal after all.

Hi I am new to the group. really surprised to see how many men, even though not interested in farang females, come to see and comment, and vent about the post here. Then again after living in Bangkok I dubbed it "revenge of the nerds". :o

Regarding the post...

Dont you think that Thai men are actually attracted to the western women? You think Thai women hate Thai men? I have heard many stories where the Thai women with the farang man really still has her thai boyfriend/husband also benefiting from the old, fat, bald guy. Are these stories true too?

And so the thai ladies with their keen sense of perception can see through the Thai men but for some reason can not see through the OLD FAT BALD guy facade? How many western men come to thailand and treat their thai the same. mane farang men have the same legendary unfaithfullness and lack of reliability as well. Thailand surely attracts many Farang men like this!!!! How sad to rather be a fat , old bald guy willing to tolerate Lady Bar scams just to get laid for the the illusion of being loved. Thank god I am a farange lady and not an undesirable western man :D

i know of one relationship on koh phangan where the woman is supporting the man's mother. it was sort of forced upon her actually- they went to visit the mother in samui and when they went to leave the mother came out with a couple of packed suitcases and said "thank you so much for letting me move in!" they have a one bedroom house, not too much bigger than a bungalow. the mother now sleeps on the floor next to this couple. poor poor girl.

If I hadn't been with him very long then it would be him packing his bags, otherwise what could you do?? :o

i should mention that later on she seemed to love it (mae does everything), but she just got the visa to take her husband home to israel with her and they leave soon so it won't be for long after all.