Burmese And Thai Motorbike Drivers Hurt In Late Night South Pattaya Accident

Rimmer

Burmese and Thai Motorbike drivers hurt in late night South Pattaya accident

PATTAYA:--Two motorbikes collided on a back street in South Pattaya in the early hours of Wednesday, seriously injuring a 37 year old Thai Man.

A Burmese man, Mr. Rowlow aged 19 was also slightly injured and according to witnesses he was travelling down Soi 17 off Pattaya Third Road and slammed into the rear of a motorbike which had just turned in-front of him from a side road. It is thought the Thai driver, Khun Charlee failed to look for oncoming traffic and because of the speed of the Burmese man he was unable to brake in time.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/59864/burmese-thai-motorbike-drivers-hurt-late-night-south-pattaya-accident/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-08-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I almost got hit tonight by a Thai guy who flat out ran the red light at the cross street and just flew right through it, almost hitting me from the side. If I had not been watching for exactly that moron and others like him, he would have plowed me.

There were a LOT of drunks out tonight, swerving all over. Holiday and all.

I almost got hit tonight by a Thai guy who flat out ran the red light at the cross street and just flew right through it, almost hitting me from the side. If I had not been watching for exactly that moron and others like him, he would have plowed me.

There were a LOT of drunks out tonight, swerving all over. Holiday and all.

i never assume a green light is all clear. I still still look both ways

and regard it only as a signal to proceed with caution bah.gif