I Want To Adopt A Kitten

WtFugarwe

Good for the OP for wanting to adopt a kitten. Here are some options:

Wat pa pao is locally known as "the cat wat" -- they care for cats there and have them available for adoption. The wat is located outside the north side of the moat, about in the middle of the outer moat road, as I recall.

Also, Lanna Dog Rescue and Care for Dogs also have cats available.

Busted. By Nienke. The classic "I want to adopt a kitten" troll.

Winnie and Lady Heather fell for it hook,line, and sinker. But Big Ol' Expat saw through this veneer and exposed my underground Loi Kroh restaurant cleverly ( and a tad deceptively) called "The Cat House Cafe". Tabby on Toast and Kitty on a Cracker our specialties. Free inputs = low overhead.

So c'mon over and chow down at the Cathouse Cafe., where we cheat the other guy and pass the savings on to you.

(For you permanent left brain residents, the above is sarcasm. Don't call the cops.)

Edited by WtFugarwe

but the OP seems to be a Troll.

???

I thought about trolling because of the OP's former threads, as elektrified already pointed out:

Posted 2012-06-23 10:03:26

Flea/tick treatment for cats.

"where can I get this? And where can I get my adopted kitty spayed?"

and

Posted 2012-07-30 09:38:25

Veterinarian

"Just adopted an abandoned kitten/cat. Need shots and spaying. Recommendations?"

But if I'm wrong, I stand corrected and apologies. :)

Busted. By Nienke. The classic "I want to adopt a kitten" troll.

Winnie and Lady Heather fell for it hook,line, and sinker. But Big Ol' Expat saw through this veneer and exposed my underground Loi Kroh restaurant cleverly ( and a tad deceptively) called "The Cat House Cafe". Tabby on Toast and Kitty on a Cracker our specialties. Free inputs = low overhead.

So c'mon over and chow down at the Cathouse Cafe., where we cheat the other guy and pass the savings on to you.

(For you permanent left brain residents, the above is sarcasm. Don't call the cops.)

So ginger-ale, made with real ginger-cat ?

and a squeeze of lemming, too ? laugh.png