Exhaust For Cbr 150 2011

bikkalad

Hi all, Have recently bought cbr150 not a bad little bike but I reckon restricted to hell with original exhaust,does anyone know where I can get an after market jobby???? In Phuket am currently in Aonang for a week or so,the bike got here no probs 2 up and with panniers but I reckon withe a different muffler should make it go a tad better.........cheers

for the Fi i don't think it will make much difference, i suspect the ECU is the restriction. On my 150Fi i did change the header pipe up to the muffler, as the cat is seperate from the muffler (unlike the 250). Can't say it made much difference, though it sounded nicer! Had it custom made out of stainless. If you want a bit more acceleration and are happy to sacrifice top speed, then changing the rear sprocket from from a 43T to a 45T is a nice and cheap mod.

post-70604-0-63398500-1344074766_thumb.j

DBS makes some really nice full system exhausts for the CBR 150. The sound is really nice and they claim a 15% hp increase. I've had a couple of customers put them on their bikes and they are very happy with them. If you are interested, send me a PM. Best of luck.

Brian