How To Copy Webpage Into Vcd

Thaising

what an odd question - Im not sure that you can

you could take snap shots from a print screen of the page - save as any image format and put that on another media - or you could record the pages or website by camera and save the *.mpeg onto vcd...

im not totally sure i understand what you mean - for what purpose are you trying to do this?

what an odd question - Im not sure that you can

you could take snap shots from a print screen of the page - save as any image format and put that on another media - or you could record the pages or website by camera and save the *.mpeg onto vcd...

im not totally sure i understand what you mean - for what purpose are you trying to do this?

Thanks for your reply, the purpose is to first record the webpage into vcd then play it on TV on my business premises. I have done the above mention with no problem but need to incorporate the graphic homepage for clients viewing while waiting to be served. I'm no IT expert any help will be great. Cheer!

why you dont use laptop plug-in with TV ?

(as when i was in Univ. Prof. always use laptop connect with big LCD monitor via port

this this case no need vcd , maybe you just save the webpage in "add favorite" and (/) at "make available offline" or even you get online

viewing a web page from a vcd will make you blinder than a bat - VCD mpegs are 320 x 200 or something - you'll either go blind, break your TV or get laughed at.

Perhaps using an app like "offline explorer" to mirror the website onto disk, then opening it locally with a laptop + projector may be more preferable.

IF you have to do this, i would suggest a PVR application with a web browser built it - something like freevo, meedio, media portal or myth tv - again i'm unsure what the quality would be like.

Thanks for your reply, the purpose is to first record the webpage into vcd then play it on TV on my business premises. I have done the above mention with no problem but need to incorporate the graphic homepage for clients viewing while waiting to be served.
I wonder if perhaps you have not made yourself sufficiently clear.

Usually, a web page is a static picture and this can be saved as a graphic file (GIF, etc.) unless, of course, it has some animated pictures or a video running in the page. Actually, that’s not quite true. Web pages are often longer than the screen is high and a GIF will only give you a screen shot. To save the whole page, you need to print it to PDF.

Or do you want a video recording of how a user clicks through the various pages of a web site?

I remember that many years ago, in the time of Windows 95, I had a program that recorded everything that happened on the computer monitor, and that recording could later be played back as a video. Surely, such programs still exist today, and today you can then easily burn it to a VCD and/or DVD.

------------------

Maestro

I remember that many years ago, in the time of Windows 95, I had a program that recorded everything that happened on the computer monitor, and that recording could later be played back as a video. Surely, such programs still exist today, and today you can then easily burn it to a VCD and/or DVD.

------------------

Maestro

I used a program many years ago called SnagIt and still have a copy floating around somewhere. Just found out they still are producing the program and looks like it will do what the OP wants after putting the images in Adobe ImageReady and make an endless loop.

http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

Edited by tywais

------------------

Maestro

I used a program many years ago called SnagIt and still have a copy floating around somewhere. Just found out they still are producing the program and looks like it will do what the OP wants after putting the images in Adobe ImageReady and make an endless loop.

http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

Many thanks to all IT brothers, I will used the laptop plug in idea recommended by BambinA. Have a nice day.