Air Asia Ticket Office At Chiang Mai Airport

PostmanPat

I guess none of the complainers have ever queued up at Immigration or movies at Airport Plaza. Same there. They open when their ready. Also try and get the banks to open until exactly time to let customers in. They might be standing behind the counter, but don't open the doors nomatter how bad you need your money.

Your analogy doesnt work my friend!! If youre queuing inside a bank in CM, any bank, and theres a long queue at one desk point, you dont get staff at the next desk point sitting filing their nails or sending texts!! Professionalism and customer service (also known as common sense) generally kicks in and the other workers share the load to prevent people queuing for 40 minutes when there are staff there.

I m not saying people shouldnt get their break, what I m saying is if its your break, clear off to the canteen or wherever so your not in eyeshot of queuing customers who then have no reason to get irritated!!

First of all, your not my friend! Second of all, nobody is saying the queue is after the bank opens! Next, the poster indicated that the window where the girl was sitting plainly said she wasn't open until the set time. I believe she could sit behind a closed window if she chooses (maybe finishing her lunch or break time). Go to immigration and get them to take customers or issue numbers before the set time, but everyone complains about that too! I've clearly seen them Chatting with their colleagues while waiting on people that has nothing to do with their service. So please don't lecture me on analogies.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

services here are like this, im pretty sure this isnt your first experience. just chill down, it is barely anything. i miss 2 consecutive flights in bkk airport despite arriving more than 2 hours before departure time, on top of that i had to face barbaric airport staffs and plentiful of crying travelers for god know reasons!

Edited by barefoot1988

I missed an air Asia flight and applied for the refund of airport tax. never got the money back.

That's one of my many gripes about them, all refunds have to go into a bank account book that must be copied to them, two months later. I hope you pushed the point with them.