Fake Dr.

TheFishman1

He scams at the Baan Thai Resort and Spa if you want to call that low budget run down place a resort LOL I did not intend on reporting him. I am not a cop.I just wanted to warn people of his presents here.He prays on the weak,and then does a bait and switch,know work permit,and passes himself off as a Dr. that can do magic. Just my 2 cents beware

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea I stayed at the baan Thai once before I remember it being a run down shit hole with black mold and rats and some ass hole fake preacher running the place with his three wife's. The fake dr scamming people was there but I was not buying that for on minute. What a dump stay clear from that hole.

I don't want to flame members so I will keep this as generic as possible.

There are many unqualified people in a variety of more important jobs in Thailand.

This guy is harmless by comparison.

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

He prays on the weak.

I agree this is way over the top, especially if he is fat. Report him, or buy him a pillow to pray on instead.

but the pillow does not solve the problem that he has know work permit! i think having know work permit but hypnotising people is a serious offence ermm.gif

There are many unqualified people in a variety of more important jobs in Thailand.

I totally agree with Smokie 36 I posted this just to warn people this Fake Dr. has posted thousands of ads all over CM put ad in paper here scam thousands of dollars,stay in a really cheat and run down place,with no work permits and Hurts many people that may need real Help.There are qualified Thai that are lossing out because of this Fake Dr.that's my point

I posted this just to warn people this Fake Dr. has posted thousands of ads all over CM put ad in paper here scam thousands of dollars,stay in a really cheat and run down place,with no work permits and Hurts many people that may need real Help.

Where is your evidence?

Because someone sports a beard, it doesn't mean he is not a medical practitioner or doctoral degree holder.

I posted this just to warn people this Fake Dr. has posted thousands of ads all over CM put ad in paper here scam thousands of dollars,stay in a really cheat and run down place,with no work permits and Hurts many people that may need real Help.

Where is your evidence?

Because someone sports a beard, it doesn't mean he is not a medical practitioner or doctoral degree holder.

He Does not have a beard not sure where you got that but 100% Fake I google him like a month ago only refercence was place he stays at then someone said to him that and he changed it to lots of fake reference one was the CM Post he put his ad in come on what Real Dr has know history all fake O.k.

Where is your evidence?

He Does not have a beard not sure where you got that but 100% Fake I google him like a month ago only refercence was place he stays at then someone said to him that and he changed it to lots of fake reference one was the CM Post he put his ad in come on what Real Dr has know history all fake O.k.

If he had a mustache, I wouldn't trust him. Beards are OK in my book. Look at all the despots who have had mustaches - Hitler, Sonny Bono, Borat and even Margaret Thatcher. Does he have a mustache?

I totally agree with Smokie 36 I posted this just to warn people this Fake Dr. has posted thousands of ads all over CM put ad in paper here scam thousands of dollars,stay in a really cheat and run down place,with no work permits and Hurts many people that may need real Help.There are qualified Thai that are lossing out because of this Fake Dr.that's my point

I do see your point, he is depriving the indigenous scammers and con artists of income. biggrin.png

Where is your evidence?

If he had a mustache, I wouldn't trust him. Beards are OK in my book. Look at all the despots who have had mustaches - Hitler, Sonny Bono, Borat and even Margaret Thatcher. Does he have a mustache?

Don't think so. I think, it would give him away too easily.

For safety reasons, The Chiang Mai Association of Professional Hypnotherapists specifically outlaws the practice of growing facial hair on the upper lip of therapist members.

post-155923-0-82770000-1346310376_thumb.

Edited by Morakot

LMAO O.K. I just wanted people to be aware I am now off this subject of the Fake Dr. With No Work Permit,taking away business from real Thai Dr. that can help people The last few posts where very funny to me I enjoy a good laugh,got to love this Place biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think aside from the allegations of fraud, there is the matter of working illegally.

Since the rest of us have to abide (and do) by the law, it makes perfect sense to report anyone breaking that law.

Let us know when you've done it.

I think aside from the allegations of fraud, there is the matter of working illegally.

Since the rest of us have to abide (and do) by the law, it makes perfect sense to report anyone breaking that law.

Let us know when you've done it.

I am not going to report anybody that was not my intent I said where he works out of and that the end of this topic for me

isn't being an Irano-German reason enough to deport him? huh.png

Probably! Unless it's one of those pedigree breeds; they usually fetch quite a bit on the market. Sorry, I see that wasn't the thread on shepherd dog quarantine.

Edited by Morakot

He scams at the Baan Thai Resort and Spa if you want to call that low budget run down place a resort LOL I did not intend on reporting him. I am not a cop.I just wanted to warn people of his presents here.He prays on the weak,and then does a bait and switch,know work permit,and passes himself off as a Dr. that can do magic. Just my 2 cents beware

no one on here wants your warnings............we are NOT WEAK, we are NOT STUPID, we DO NOT WASTE MONEY......... so who is your advice directed at?????

WE are farangs, and we are proud to be educated and intelligent enough to make our own decisions.

Go and find some real advice you can offer us.

• Like 2

I'm absolutely mesmerized by that ape. Somebody please snap your fingers. sad.png

his name is Dr. C.H. Imp who reads Thaivisa till the next patient is due for hypnosis.

I think I've heard of him. Isn't he the resident at Apex Clinic? :rolleyes:

Edited by Payboy

No his name is not Dr C H can you show me the monkey one more time All his customers are farangs they are the only ones that can affort to pay 1700bht per hour I am now all in bye

How many sessions did you pay for, before the penny dropped?

• Like 1

No his name is not Dr C H can you show me the monkey one more time All his customers are farangs they are the only ones that can affort to pay 1700bht per hour I am now all in bye

How many sessions did you pay for, before the penny dropped?

Naughty...........

Because he was a guest at baan thai and saw the guy working everyday i have also seen the guy working total bs imho.

but for me i just don't let things get to me here does not bother me but different strokes for different folks .

Edited by rakchaingmai

I'm not sure I understand the 'real' problem here...

Is it that he was using hypnosis to correct problems, and folks don't believe that hypnosis works? Many do think it's fakery.

Or is it that someone actually used his services and didn't get the results that they expected? That happens with 'real' MDs too.

Or just that this guy is working without paying out the thousands required for a proper WP and folks don't like that? Moral Indignation.

Or... does anyone have actual experience or proof that this guy is a fake. I've just seen waaaay too many people castigated here in TV simply because folks have nothing better to do with their time. How about someone who has spent time with him giving us some input?

Is it that he was using hypnosis to correct problems, and folks don't believe that hypnosis works? Many do think it's fakery.

years ago hypnosis combined with autogenic training (some sort of self-hynosis) helped me to ignore my tinnitus which drives some people crazy. unfortunately it did not help me to quit smoking.

http://en.wikipedia....ogenic_training

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

• Like 1

Or... does anyone have actual experience or proof that this guy is a fake. I've just seen waaaay too many people castigated here in TV

Apparently it's quite simple. The Court of Thaivisa has indicted him of fakery and found him guilty of this charge. He is now severely reprimanded for his wrongdoing. Appeals are rarely granted, I'm afraid to tell you my good man.

Edited by Morakot

years ago hypnosis combined with autogenic training (some sort of self-hynosis) [...] unfortunately it did not help me to quit smoking.

I found nicotine gum very effective, years ago when I quite smoking. It's a gradual withdraw from the nicotine addiction. I can imagine some form of relaxation technique would be very useful, especially at the later stages when it's much more about the psychological rather than physiological aspects of handling the withdraw phase.

Edited by Morakot