Whats My Best Option

i am 45, and retired but due to my age cant get a retirement visa, or even a 12 month mulitiple entry visa. i now reside in thailand and have been going to laos for my visa renewals, (double entry tourist visas). Just wondering if anybody out there knows of a way i can get a non o visa. i have sufficient funds to show in banks if need be.

Not for retirement as the requirement is 50. If you have 10 million an investment extension might be available. If you wish to work a visa/extension for that might be available. If you wish to study a visa/extension for that might be available.

Lopburi, is there a thread that deals with the possibilities of using 10 million baht invested in Thailand (whatever that means in terms of invested asset types) for visa purposes.

I am married to a Thai, over 50 and travel regularly back to the UK. A non-O from Hull on the grounds of marriage is easy and suits me now, but within a year or two the trips back to the UK will diminish (tax residence in the UK is painful) and I would otherwise look to a marrriage or retirement extension here. Perhaps an investment-based visa (if there is such an animal) or extension is less irksome in documentation requirements?

If over 50 the retirement extension is extremely easy and the normal choice over any other type as it is immediate decision at any immigration office.

The investment extension is explained in police order 777/2551 but as said above retirement is much easier for you.