Bus To Aranyaprathet

labik

i know there is a van to sakaoe, and suspect it may got on from there

its around 200bt and runs from behind bigc on suchamvit .. the side road that runs down the side of big past AA insurance then up the side to the left instead of right onto south pattaya rd.

worst scenarios would be change to a bus in sakaoe as its only 30 minutes from there anyway

Edited by silentnine

MK Tour Big Bus leaves Pattaya at 6am every day, it is 200bt to Poi Pet.

You wait at the bus stop next to the Petrol Station opposite Soi Nernplubwan on the Sukhumvit.

There is a number to call but I cannot get it for you until Wednesday as my hubby has had to go away for

a funeral, If you want the number please contact me on Wednesday and i will get it for you.

I have used this Bus many many times, its very pleasant.

i know there is a van to sakaoe, and suspect it may got on from there

its around 200bt and runs from behind bigc on suchamvit .. the side road that runs down the side of big past AA insurance then up the side to the left instead of right onto south pattaya rd.

worst scenarios would be change to a bus in sakaoe as its only 30 minutes from there anyway

They have vans there that also go to Aranyaprathet. We've picked up relatives there who have come from there. I think we also picked them up one time at a bus station on Suk, on the left just past Klang as you are headed south.

You wait at the bus stop next to the Petrol Station opposite Soi Nernplubwan on the Sukhumvit.

There is a number to call but I cannot get it for you until Wednesday as my hubby has had to go away for

a funeral, If you want the number please contact me on Wednesday and i will get it for you.

Very intereting, Pattaya Girl. Do you think it gets to the border early enough that one is able to get the last bus to Phnom Penh ?? It would be a long days ride, but it would get me to PP for less than 600 Bht, a bargain!!!

There is a minibus service that runs a bus every 40 minutes from Rohng Glua (Arunๆๆ) - Rayong, it passes Pattaya. Sorry, I don't know where the pick-up/drop off point on Sukhumvit is, however, most hotel receptions would be able to point you in the right direction.

Edit: Just read craigt3665's post above - that is most likely the service I am referring to.

Edited by soundman

Very intereting, Pattaya Girl. Do you think it gets to the border early enough that one is able to get the last bus to Phnom Penh ?? It would be a long days ride, but it would get me to PP for less than 600 Bht, a bargain!!!

Hi.. Like I say, it leaves pattaya at 6am sharp... has a few stops on the way picking people up,, we get to the border around 10am....... Let me know tomorrow (wednesday) if you want the telephone number :)