Big Bill's Deli

bazmlb

I wanted to close up totally til high season , but too many of our customers asked if they called us could we still make sandwiches!

Flower whose back is hurting, the owner of BBD and chief cook & bottle washer, decided to do the takeaway, which is the same in most sandwich shops do in many countries,including here !

But ,gdude , you shouldn't really make a comment like this until you try our sandwiches . This ain't no S****Y baffle you with bragging about their breads ,when their filling is mostly salad!!!

Look up our reviews in here or Trip-Advisor, if you don't believe this message!

Try our sandwiches before you put BBD into that

category please !

OOps ,also forgot to mention BBD takes Reservations to , for groups and just for 1 or 2 people

so ,I also think this isn't much of a problem to call and tell someone your coming to eat!

I mean , have we bwcome so catered to by the new tech ,u cant make a call, its too much trouble lol

u got to be very content , congratz!

• 3 weeks later...

Just an Update for our Diners and friends and of course fellow T-V readers, , although calling Flower is the best way to set up a reservation!

BBD has placed a Doorbell on the window by our entry door , so you can ring the bell , but sometimes we are upstairs ! So ,please be patient and give a few minutes to get downstairs safely lol !

For the inquiry about Thanksgiving by jdean, BBD does a big Turkey Dinner with all the trimmins' , BBD hasn't figured this years cost yet but last year was 499B and will hopefully be close to that but we will let the Phuket forum readers now early next month ,We only sit about 15 people per seating and takeaways, and reservations go quick.

We called in yesterday for a look,it seems to be a small restaurant not a deli

do they have more than one location or premises

Yes, it is a small bar/restaurant. That is his only place, although the Flower & Big Bill deli products can be found at some shops like the Patong Deli.

We called in yesterday for a look,it seems to be a small restaurant not a deli

do they have more than one location or premises

Yes, it is a small bar/restaurant. That is his only place, although the Flower & Big Bill deli products can be found at some shops like the Patong Deli.

Yes, Patong Deli has some of Bill's frozen dinners, and they are very good IMHO. Best pickles around too.

No, I am not related to Billsmile.png