Qe3 Boosts Stocks, Gold And Bond Prices

The Federal Reserve is owned by its member banks...the usual suspects. This is another bank bailout as virtually all of those banks are technically insolvent without even getting into the derivatives. The only boost to the economy will be bankers spending their bonuses on new cars, boats and houses, hardly a boost for unemployment, just the sheep being lies to again as inflation eats away at their savings and retirees can't get a decent interest rate to live on.

As an aside how bad financially actually were many of those European countries before they bailed out their banks? So the austerity is being used on those populations to keep the bank bonuses flowing. Are we seeing an emerging pattern here somewhere? Only difference is that with the US with its reserve currency, they are printing and racking up the debt rather than austerity.

Yes they are but be carefull when you want to stand up and tell everyone the emporer is wearing no clothing , you might just be better off with a banking system thas insolvent but pertending to wear clothes than making everyone realise it's inslovent and naked ! Edited by MrRealDeal

The Federal Reserve is owned by its member banks...the usual suspects. This is another bank bailout as virtually all of those banks are technically insolvent without even getting into the derivatives. The only boost to the economy will be bankers spending their bonuses on new cars, boats and houses, hardly a boost for unemployment, just the sheep being lies to again as inflation eats away at their savings and retirees can't get a decent interest rate to live on.

As an aside how bad financially actually were many of those European countries before they bailed out their banks? So the austerity is being used on those populations to keep the bank bonuses flowing. Are we seeing an emerging pattern here somewhere? Only difference is that with the US with its reserve currency, they are printing and racking up the debt rather than austerity.

Yes they are but be carefull when you want to stand up and tell everyone the emporer is wearing no clothing , you might just be better off with a banking system thas insolvent but pertending to wear clothes than making everyone realise it's inslovent and naked !

Inslovent emporers. Quite worrying.

The reality of life in the economic world is this ....... it doesnt really matter if you are paid or trading in Gold bars or Yak Turds for your Beer Chang or Mercedes , what matters is collecting as many gold bars or yak turds as you need, and pretty much more is better be it yak turds or gold bars for the future. More importantly no matter what you trade the janitor is gona get less of it than the person who owns the building he is cleaning. My point is what you trade or it it has any value at all aside from trading it, makes no difference to how much you get based on what you do or how much you need to buy a Mercedes ...... Do I care if I pay in turds or gold ? No I don't, I care how many of them I need to get to buy it and how many I get for doing whatever it is I chose to do.

Do I care if what I trade for the Mercedes is pretty much worthless ? Not until it won't buy the Benz because until then it IS worth something.

Edited by MrRealDeal